FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SHOULD CHARLIE GO?

Guest MIDGE55

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE WIN IN SEVEN, BEAT BY NAIRN COUNTY AND OUT OF THE CIS CUP ALREADY!! YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY DON'T SET VERY HIGH STANDARDS, OR IS IT YET ANOTHER SEASON WHERE "WE JUST WANT TO SURVIVE"  :sleep01: :sleep01:

ONE WIN IN SEVEN, BEAT BY NAIRN COUNTY AND OUT OF THE CIS CUP ALREADY!! YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY DON'T SET VERY HIGH STANDARDS, OR IS IT YET ANOTHER SEASON WHERE "WE JUST WANT TO SURVIVE"  :sleep01: :sleep01:

Thought you have got the hint by now me man...  you are out on a shuggly limb.

This has been a difficult start to the season with some difficult games, and if you remember last seasons 'good start' we are only one point behind where we were then!

The County game was on a night where we had a reserve game vs Celtic, as well as the North cup thing. so the reserve/under 19 squad were well stretched, taking nothing away from the wee county who fought well.

So Mr negative.... pi55 off

Midge55 - You might call yourself an ICT fan, but you certainly cannot call yourself a supporter of the club.  The NOS Cup is no big deal and neither is being knocked out of the CIS cup by a fellow SPL team.  There were SPL teams knocked out by teams from the lower divisions.  We had a tough start to the season and we have done okay.  I would have liked to have seen stronger performances at home, but I believe we have the coaches to sort it out.  We are trying to play better football and it will happen. 

So let's try to stay positive - support and encourage - much better than your negativity.

At least you have a friend in Bonzo.  :015: :015:  What a pair.

At least you have a friend in Bonzo.  :015: :015:  What a pair.

I'm sure we are both good supporters of the Club -

it can be hard to be accepted when you are a realist and a football supporter.

Shame more supporters don't share our ambition for ICT!