FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League winners

shadsterman

First post on this website, as a Dundee supporter I want to go on record as saying that ICT are the best footballing side I have seen in the division this season.

I hope to be coming up for the last game of the season with a chance of winning promotion- but I doubt it.

If it pans out that we dont go up and you do-- all the best, we only have ourselves to blame!! (just hump the arabs eh!)

First post on this website, as a Dundee supporter I want to go on record as saying that ICT are the best footballing side I have seen in the division this season.

I hope to be coming up for the last game of the season with a chance of winning promotion- but I doubt it.

If it pans out that we dont go up and you do-- all the best, we only have ourselves to blame!! (just hump the arabs eh!)

so will you be coming up??

i will provide the kleenex.

Come up and have a nice weekend because it will be another year before you get promotion and have a trip up unless we meet in the cup

Ah the 'ol reverse psychology... Disagree with you that Caley are the best footballing side. IMHO I'd say county have been the most entertaining side to watch this season. The pars have also been pretty decent to watch. We've been the best at grinding out results. This Dunfermline game is a massive one for us.

Ah the 'ol reverse psychology... Disagree with you that Caley are the best footballing side. IMHO I'd say county have been the most entertaining side to watch this season. The pars have also been pretty decent to watch. We've been the best at grinding out results. This Dunfermline game is a massive one for us.

Totally agree with this statement, let's give Dunfermline the respect they deserve and hope we get the win which will take all the pressure off. Would be great if Morton could do the "double" this week to help the cause along :)

Oh the irony. :)

The best footballing side is the one with the most points accumulated. End off.

I'm not being complacent but 18 games without defeat is tremendous and is bound to end sometime, just not this weekend hopefully. :lol:

Oh the irony. :)

The best footballing side is the one with the most points accumulated. End off.

I'm not being complacent but 18 games without defeat is tremendous and is bound to end sometime, just not this weekend hopefully. :lol:

In fairness TSNY does say best side to watch and I fully agree.

I also agree with you about our undefeated run coming to an end sometime. The Pars will provide a stern test of our credentials. Hopefully the guys will be up to the challenge. They certainly showed what they can do against QotS so they've just got to keep it up.

I think the Pars may now start looking to next season and blood a few unseen faces so how things go, who knows. I'm sure it'll be a cracker though.

On the other hand, they will be anxious to secure a top 4 finish wich means they will gain entry to the 4th round of the cup next season.

Fair play to the guy from Dundee and i totally agree with him. I am fed up off other clubs talking themselves up , none more so than county! Statistics do not lie . we have scored more than 20 goals more than the so called better footballing sides and in Countys case we have conceded less having played 3 games more. I for one go to watch football to see goals scored and certainly have no complaints on that score . So lets give credit where its due, we are the best team in the league at the moment!

We have been scoring goals and winning games but you've got to admit a lot of the performances have been far from the fast-flowing, creative days of the Pele era.

I've sat through some rotten performances this season this year - most of which we have won, both home and away. I think that county have been the best to watch footballing-wise. Grinding out results is what wins leagues. We've been doing that of late and on that basis, I think we will win the league.

Saturday is going to be interesting. I just hope the players aren't in the mindset of having the league wrapped up already - much in the same way towards the end of last season when they evidently thought they were safe. I remember distinctly our away performance away to Motherwell post split which was played like a pre-season bounce friendly.

Especially in the last week BUT the second half at Dumbfries was encouraging and we actually looked like we were beginning to relax and the players were actually beginning to believe. As long as we have Rooney, Foran and Hayes we will take some stopping now.

But we simply have to shoot out of the traps and go fer it.

Especially in the last week BUT the second half at Dumbfries was encouraging and we actually looked like we were beginning to relax and the players were actually beginning to believe. As long as we have Rooney, Foran and Hayes we will take some stopping now.

But we simply have to shoot out of the traps and go fer it.

Never thought you and i would agree on anything IHE, but 100% with you on that one. Keeping the ICT Shamrock is the key to winning or losing. Heres hoping they continue their form in the SPL

Am I the only one who thinks we've had more than our fair share of good fortune on this run?

True, but where was this luck at the start of the season. i think we are only getting what we are owed

Am I the only one who thinks we've had more than our fair share of good fortune on this run?

It's almost as if the Ref's have a syndicate that have a lot of money on us going straight back up, isn't it?

Naaa, the refs haven't played a part in our ascent. What I do wonder is if the clubs we play can be bothered with the hassle, time and costs of having to visit the highlands 4 times a season...

That is another reason why I hope that County get promoted next year. Can you imagine the Central Belt whining!

Naaa, the refs haven't played a part in our ascent. What I do wonder is if the clubs we play can be bothered with the hassle, time and costs of having to visit the highlands 4 times a season...

That is another reason why I hope that County get promoted next year. Can you imagine the Central Belt whining!

And Queens too if the set-up is expanded. :lol:

no wait :D

:D

And Queens too if the set-up is expanded. :lol:

no wait :D

:D

Ah now we're getting on to the thinking of the 'big' clubs in the central belt...