FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League winners

shadsterman

Naaa, the refs haven't played a part in our ascent. What I do wonder is if the clubs we play can be bothered with the hassle, time and costs of having to visit the highlands 4 times a season...

That is another reason why I hope that County get promoted next year. Can you imagine the Central Belt whining!

And Queens too if the set-up is expanded. :lol:

no wait :023:

:025:

Queens playing in the same league as ICT is always good. Close to us englandshire based fans, and Dumfries is by far my favorite away day (well, actually we make a weekend out of it)

Am I the only one who thinks we've had more than our fair share of good fortune on this run?

It's almost as if the Ref's have a syndicate that have a lot of money on us going straight back up, isn't it?

We've been very fortunate with dodgey late penalties and dubious sendings off for sure .

Heres a thought: Will Dougie Imrie get a winners medal if we win the league? Im sure he's played at least half the season for us

Think it was 10 games you had to be involved in and I'm sure he played more than that so I guess he would be entitled to one.

15 appearances, 13 in the league yielding 3 goals, 2 in the cup and 1 in the league according to Soccerbase.

Name the dubious sendings off, did you mean Foran and Duncan at Dumfries?

Keddie and Maxwell spring to mind .

Nothing dubious about Keddie, unless you were in the County end.

What was the Maxwell one again, was that the foul which led to the penalty, if so, same.