FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congratulations

Heilandee

Well done to all at ICT, astonishing turn around second half of the season :allhail: , matched only by our own unbelievable collapse :) Enjoy yer celebrations

Hae to go an get JB's Whisky now :021:

Edited by Heilandee

This is the first time this season , that I thanks to a vocano had a day off when I( can sit / drink beer and listen to football, Sandra Brown and Chick Young spoilt it slightly for me, but apart from boths, banal comments, a great result, now slightly hissed, as the Hennesy came oot

Bring on Ayr nicht problem...

Edited by latviaman

Well done to all at ICT, astonishing turn around second half of the season :huh: , matched only by our own unbelievable collapse :029: Enjoy yer celebrations

Hae to go an get JB's Whisky now :(

What a gent :lol:

A true gent mr dee. Fair play to you.

As I recall, you didnt rub it in too deeply when your lot were 'running away' wth it either. Sportsmanship that deserves great paise... :huh:

Well done to all at ICT, astonishing turn around second half of the season :P , matched only by our own unbelievable collapse :D Enjoy yer celebrations

Always very gracious, Heilandee a040.gif

Better luck next time. (I enjoyed my trips to Dens Park.)

Hae to go an get JB's Whisky now :angry:

Can I thank Johnboy in advance for taking the Glenfarclas to the last game of the season and passing it round the North Stand. :)

You got more chance of a volcano erupting in Iceland and bringing the whole of Europe to a standsti.....oh wait a minute!!!

Congratulations on your return to the SPL ICT. I am a Dundee fan and although very frustrated and let down by our own collapse in the title race, I would just like to wish everyone connected at ICT all the very best for next season in the SPL. What team that goes on an 18 game unbeaten run deserves to win the title and that I applaud you.

Congratulations to all at ICT, players, management, all the staff behind the scenes and of course the fans. Bring on the SPL. Now lets show Ayr how to party :D :D