FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Up for a Fortnight

CaleyStag

Evening all!

I attended my first Caley away game today since Motherwell last season. I'm up in Scotland for 2 weeks for the end of season celebrations. Drove up from Southampton yesterday to Ayr, staying in a B&B for 3 days, took in the close, cagey encounter ( :clapping03: ) at Somerset Park today. Not ashamed to say I got caught up in the joy of the moment and joined in the pitch invasion. Didn't go very far, but the adrenaline rush was super!

On monday I drive up to Inverness, staying in Munlochy for the next 6 days, exploring the area, although I do know the area from Aviemore up to about Dornoch and over as far as Ullapool very well. Will be at the Dundee game on saturday, before driving home on sunday. Been brilliant so far, and it can only get better! Bring on the Dees!

Also, kudos to the team today. To score 7 goals away from home without reply is fantastic, but with 7 different goalscorers it really highlights the depth and quality we have in our squad. Really hope Tezza can keep as many of them as possible.

Well G'night all, I'm off to the bar :clapping03: See you all at the TCS on the 1st!

SCF

Edited by SotonCaleyFan