FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

home shirt for 10/11

TopSix

would you like to see a return to the stripes?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. should the new shirt revert to stripes?

• yes
    • no
    • don't care
  2. 2. If the new home shirt is a design with stripes, would you be:

• Buying one regardless
    • More likely to buy one compared to the current design
    • Less likely to buy one compared to the current design
    • I don't buy replica shirts regardless

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't mind the last ICT home shirt I got. Think one with Inverness Medical on it and prior to that there was the Barcelona type top that was very popular. In recent seasons the only ones I have bought have been the away ones. The black away top was excellent and one of my favourites in a long time.

buy all the tops, home and away but tbh because of the quality of errea I feel as though I've been conned everytime I purchase one.

That company is a disgrace and so is the fact they were resigned as our shirt manufacturer for another year!!

... anyway.. stripes are/should be our identity otherwise we can be referred to as "mini rangers" :lol:

best strip (and one of the few i don't have) is the Macrae & Dick sposored top

I liked that kit that got displayed on the forum a couple of months back.

I wonder if Tescos will be our new sponsor to further clamp down their control on our city... :lol:

Think that the way we are playing, and the focus on our attractive style of attacking football coupled with promotion and the Shamrock we should be a prime target for an Irish sponser. Ryanair, Guiness, Magners, Bushmills etc etc etc

Personally prefer the blue and red Barca/Palace strips, and would favour an away strip with strips too based on alternative colours such as Black/Blue of the Internazonalie style

Edited by bauhaus

from the sun

"After recent promotion, Northern Ireland (formally known as ICTFC) reveals there new home kit."

post-3910-1272294762.jpg

Edited by RenegadeJnr

I have a hunch that it will be the same top with a new sponsor on it. I agree though i'd iike to see a striped top but blue and red stripes with red shorts and socks. We should get easyjet to sponsor us then we could get our orange away top back again lol :D :D :D

I have a hunch that it will be the same top with a new sponsor on it. I agree though i'd iike to see a striped top but blue and red stripes with red shorts and socks. We should get easyjet to sponsor us then we could get our orange away top back again lol :D :D :D

Na the home top will deff be a new design. We normally keep our tops for 2 years and rotate home and away so there is a new top every year. If anything we will keep the away top design with a new sponsor but we have had the home one for 2 years already so it will change.

The logical option would be a blue home top with white shorts and a black and red striped away top with black shorts.

I like that idea. Cant see it happening unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though

The logical option would be a blue home top with white shorts and a black and red striped away top with black shorts.

I like that idea. Cant see it happening unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though

This idea was suggested years ago but was never taken up.

The idea of having a 'Caley' home top and a 'Thistle' away top is absolutely brilliant, and I'm sure popular among the fans. But maybe (and understandably) the club wants to form its own identity, with Blue and Red together.

I really did like the striped strip, it gave the red a more equal part of the home top than our current one.

Oh dear...

Chairman Andrew Perry said: "We have finally struck a deal with Errea, a quality and professional kit manufacturer who produce kits worldwide for clubs such as Burnley and Brighton.

"There will be no more delays or cancellations when ordering shirts and we can finally deliver to the fans a quality football shirt that will be available all season-round.

"They are stylish designs which I am sure the fans and players will feel comfortable in."

Sorry SanMiguel - beat you to that design a while back! Good to see we are all on the same page though, ha ha!