Roll call for hampden

WYNESS101

Not going but wish County all the best. They have had a disappointing season overall and think they will get beaten but I like to see the wee first division teams do well!

I have a couple of Friends on Facebook, PART TIME GLORY HUNTERS, that made a big deal of being a STAGGY only to then put the Pictures of the day up with none of the game just lots of pics of people having a beer and then going home..... out of the 15000 sold tickets 14000 of them will be glory hunters, apart from those taking kids to take in the atmospher.. i find its mostly ladys going as STAGGYS, on the day i will be asking the said people to name 3 RC players, if they dont they will be deleted.... Id rather be a lepper than a stag....

I am going down with my son, to the Utd. end. I am, however, having real problems trying to get transport back from to Inversneckie from Hampden. Does anyone have spare room in a car, we are sociable & (reasonably) civilised. Willing to pay for your petrol etc. If you can help, please PM me asap. Cheers!

Me and Naelifts will be on the Isle of May, no phone signal and all that, taking photies of all the wee puffins.

Of course if I knew C(o)unty were going to be at Hampden, I'd have booked another time (aye right).

Did you know, if you google 'Barrowman' you get some good headlines:

'Tennant and Barrowman kiss'

'Hold your horses Barrowman, it's only May!'

'Barrowman- five minutes with a luvvie'

'Barrowman set for Glasgow Panto'

Something tells me we'll be very welcome in the city of discovery next season when we play utd...

Just a thought like :lol:

Did you see the Galatasary 'Welcome To Hell' video on that page? Where do the sweetie rustlers go?

me and 13 other people in the utd end!

This has cheered me up no end :P

Me plus another 15000 + in the County end :D

Enjoy siging we hate caley songs :blink:

What if the song goes along the lines of:

Caley Thistle gave back Barrowman who scored the winning goal........................