FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Greetings from Valladolid

pucesar

C?mo est?s haciendo ya versi?n en espa?ol de Anorak Hombre ? Si usted piensa S?nchez es buena usted debe buscar la ayuda de su local ?ptico o un psiquiatra. Dar ma amor a M?laga, por favor. ?Nos vemos pronto. ?Sab?a usted que su nombre en Ingl?s suena como V?mito sir ?

• Disagree 2

Hello white and violet. Have you any fans coming along to this game?

Very early in our pre-season and we have a few players with minor injuries missing. I would expect Valladolid to conquer us if you have your expanded team playing.

Cordial balance Manuel.

How exactly are we in the early part of pre-season when this is one of our final friendlies and the start of the League is about a week and a half away?

• Agree 2

Glad you chose to pick up on a minor point rather than contribute to the topic constructively 1994. Like Valladolid, we are still finding our feet in pre-season. Counting last night, we still had three games I think before the spl started when I wrote that. It's maybe not as early as I suggested, but we are not in full flow and have injuries to contend with, unusual just before the season starts.

Good observation about the season starting in a week and a half though.

Glad you chose to pick up on a minor point rather than contribute to the topic constructively 1994. Like Valladolid, we are still finding our feet in pre-season. Counting last night, we still had three games I think before the spl started when I wrote that. It's maybe not as early as I suggested, but we are not in full flow and have injuries to contend with, unusual just before the season starts.

Good observation about the season starting in a week and a half though.

And you chose not to answer the question but would rather skirt the issue. I was under the impression the season was under way on Saturday as we had our first competitive match and as Jaggie 1994 pointed out it is the league that starts in a week and a half.

I may be wrong but I believe it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

What about Real Valladolid??

Here, Real Valladolid?s fans speak about the match...

http://www.blanquivioletas.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=51915

Could you write your opinion there about it? Thanks!

I tried to register but couldn't get past the age confirmation page.

I would agree though with the concensus of opinion on the site that an area your coach should be looking at is getting a reliable goalscorer. For the possession RV had they should have run out as winners.