FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Site Maintenance

Scotty

Just a quick note .......

Over the next few days I will be performing some site maintenance and tweaks. During this time, some of the pages may take on a slightly strange appearance at times so no need to report this, but overall there should hopefully be no down time as the changes are cosmetic rather than content related and will not be affecting the database so there should be no need to switch the board off.

and yes ..... one of the changes will be to the smilies !!! I am not going to delete (all of) the new ones, but we will re-arrange them in the smilie box so that the most favoured of the older ones are more prominent !

I have reconfigured the smilies (as noted above) and decided, based on feedback received to remove the large ones completely. I have also cut down the overall number of smaller ones and removed duplicates and similar ones so that we have less of them, but better ones ....

still working on the design tweaks but fingers crossed, nothing has gone wrong yet :twothumbsup: