News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

charlie adam?

lukemackay

i was just watching man city vs blackpool and he was the best player on the pitch by far. So can levein continue to leave him out of the starting 11 for scotland?

personally i think he definatly shouldnt be left out. Hes better than caldwell and mcculoch in my opinion and will give a much more attacking mindset to the team. When he gets the ball he allways looks to play it forward.

so what do you think?

• Agree 1

McCulloch or Caldwell??? He's a completely different player than them. I know you talked about an attacking mindset but that's really a system change rather than player comparison.

Adam had a chance to excel against Wales but was sub-standard. Both Dorrans and Morrison (his main rivals) though took their chance when given. I wouldn't rule out Adam but he was average at best when with Rangers. If he gets another spot, he really has to take it. Right now, he's rightly a squad player.

the wales game was a completely different reigeim (excuse the spelling)

They are different type of players.

what i meant was playing him in their position would be a better option

provideing better service to dorran, morrison, miller, naismith whoever alongside fletcher.

his left foot is more a magic wand than a foot to be honest