FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mourinho

Glebeict

I don't deny the guy is a very clever manager but if he needs to rely on upsetting opposition before every match he can't be that good a football manager.  Notice he only ever does it to people that aren't likely i.e. Rijkaard, I'd love to see him have a go at Ferguson he would be taken down a peg or 2!!  Considering he was slating Barca for diving I thought Chelsea (Drogba) were a lot worse last night.

Gudjohnson was a loyal Chelsea player and fan, for Mourinho to slate him to the world just shows how under hand his tactics really are... I hate the guy, hope he never wins the Champions League with Chelsea & Man U get the league this season 

Gudjohnson was a loyal Chelsea player and fan, for Mourinho to slate him to the world just shows how under hand his tactics really are... I hate the guy, hope he never wins the Champions League with Chelsea & Man U get the league this season

Similarily, their reaction after Gallas left was nothing short of disgusting.

Guest eriboll

I always think his interviews after a match are every bit as interesting as the game was.

Were Porto not the first team to start the diving in Seville when he was in charge of them but it will be very good to watch if they meet again later on in the competition and Barcelona win.

dont like him. that reaction when Drogba scored was sheer relief. Knowing that he was being outclassed and got lucky at end. He was panicing up to that point as getting beat by barca would have made him look quite bad.

Given the money and players he's got i'm suprised chelsea are so ordinary. But then again so is he.