Andrew Greig (No 18 tonight v Clach)

caleyrule

Standing near the ICT dugout during the Elgin game you could hear Terry was making an extra effort to encourage this young lad. Given that he has had a run out in all three friendly games now, I think Terry see's something in him. But at 5 foot zero ? you are clearly at a disadvantage to defenders when it comes to the long ball & ariel ability. Having said that his ball control and passing seem better than many in the team and he was keen to run at defenders and try to get past them. Good luck to the boy.

Well I hope so because I have my misgivings about this coming year. Even if it is early days.

This team is going to take time to gel and currently there are misplaced passes, bunching and other things. Without Foran where would they be? What a cool customer he is. The other members of the team seem to be all huff and puff--maybe nerves of course.

Elgin had some motivated hard working players and quite a bit of skill and desire. Highlights of course but......?

Goalies seem on the ball though.

Next ?