FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Daddy Stan

TopSix

:twothumbsup:

Many Congratulations!

As Yngwie once advised me: "You'll be watching the development of the nappy contents with interest. It goes from tar to pond slime to korma in the first week or so"

Probably the perfect description...

Enjoy!

Ah yer life will never be the same again big man. When yer uncle Mantis telt ye to keep it in the ballop ye never listened :laugh:

Congrats big Ross and the Greek goddess and the wee bundle.

I think we just about managed to wet the wee man's head tonight with Montecristos and Black Isle ales on the roof of Lothian House. Granda Murray seems to be coping well so far - i'll be punting plenty of that responsibility in his direction.

In spite of my best efforts, Dennis, Telford, Charlie, Pele, Herchie, Vetle and Johndo have all been rejected as potential names. The poor wee bugger is called Kyriakos Murray McKenzie - Caley100 has already shortened that to 'Jock'.

Mother and baby appear healthy, and we're in the early stages of explaining the theory behind 'The Wyness Shuffle' and how to use it most effectively. He's a big boy (10lbs 6oz) and is feeding well. The way things are going he might manage a steak bridie at East End Park on Saturday.

• Agree 1

I think we just about managed to wet the wee man's head tonight with Montecristos and Black Isle ales on the roof of Lothian House. Granda Murray seems to be coping well so far - i'll be punting plenty of that responsibility in his direction.

In spite of my best efforts, Dennis, Telford, Charlie, Pele, Herchie, Vetle and Johndo have all been rejected as potential names. The poor wee bugger is called Kyriakos Murray McKenzie - Caley100 has already shortened that to 'Jock'.

Mother and baby appear healthy, and we're in the early stages of explaining the theory behind 'The Wyness Shuffle' and how to use it most effectively. He's a big boy (10lbs 6oz) and is feeding well. The way things are going he might manage a steak bridie at East End Park on Saturday.

The good news is that your bairn has an absolutely awesomely cool name. The bad news is he's half Greek so now owes the German Central Bank ?150,000,000,000.

Seriously, congratulations to you and your good lady.