Ayr United Roll Call

PaderbornCaley

I'm going, but 2 important questions before I do go!!!

Any ideas on what day it's being played on?! It's either next Tuesday or Wednesday. Ayr initially said Wednesday on their website, but I see that's been taken down now and back to 23/24. No word from ICT.

What stadium is it being played at? Somerset is still replacing / repairing the flood lights and they are currently playing at Cappielow for league games.

Any one got any ideas?! If not, I shall phone tomorrow.....

I'm going, but 2 important questions before I do go!!!

Any ideas on what day it's being played on?! It's either next Tuesday or Wednesday. Ayr initially said Wednesday on their website, but I see that's been taken down now and back to 23/24. No word from ICT.

What stadium is it being played at? Somerset is still replacing / repairing the flood lights and they are currently playing at Cappielow for league games.

Any one got any ideas?! If not, I shall phone tomorrow.....

Well thanks for making sure i double check, I checked the BBC website before and it was stated as being on a Wednesday night, didn't have a clue about Ayr playing their games at Cappielow though, even better for me.

Spoke to Ayr United this morning.

They say kick off is definately Wednesday 24th, 7:30 pm.

They are confident that the tie WILL be played at Somerset as they are on schedule for the flood light upgrade. If there are any delays it will be announced on website but assume that the game will be played at Somerset.

Harry will be happy!

Edited by CapitalCaley

Hopefully. Anyone know if there is a bus going down?

Club were unable to confirm day/time this afternoon when I asked and didn't know anything about the official announcement on the Ayr website.

Soon as I know for sure then I'll look at the viability of running a bus....even if it's just a minibus.

Hopefully. Anyone know if there is a bus going down?

Club were unable to confirm day/time this afternoon when I asked and didn't know anything about the official announcement on the Ayr website.

Soon as I know for sure then I'll look at the viability of running a bus....even if it's just a minibus.

I told the lady from Ayr United that Caley Thistle haven't confirmed the date and she assured me that it is the Wednesday. Ayr are planning for that... I think the 2 clubs need to have a wee chat!