Top 5 - ICT Matches

AJS

I'll chuck one in to the ring

1. 3-1 against Celtic, 2000

2. 2-1 against Rangers, 2006

3. 4-3 against Raith, 2010

4. 2-1 against Clyde 2004

5. 3-2 against Celtic 2011

ICT 3-1 Clyde (The one where McBain got sent off)

Clyde 1-2 Inverness (The one where Partick fans joined us)

Livi 4-3 Inverness (the one which would have been top had the Clyde results not been so significant)

Celtic 1-3 Inverness (the one where supercaleywentballistic)

Inverness 3-2 Celtic (the one where Proctor scored and got sent off)

For me, in no particular order ....

Celtic 1-3 ICT - (Feb 8th game of course)

Hearts 1-3 ICT - another cup upset

ICT 4-3 Ayr - what a game, 0-3 down at HT

ICT 7-3 Ayr - another classic with Denzil on top form

Livi 4-3 ICT - an iconic game and lives long in memory because of Bill Leckie's article about it. Also remeber the contrast with the OF game the next day where Dallas was hit with a coin. The good and bad of Scottish football all in one weekend.

As site admin, going to squeeze another one in .....

ICT 0-3 Rangers @ Tannadice in the cup. We may have lost but I think this was the day where many ICT fans realised we were in the big time ... Goram, Gazza, Laudrup, McCoist playing against the wee team from the sneck in a proper fixture not just a friendly !!!!

A lot of Scotty's are from the same era as mine.

I'd probably go for the singing in the rain game v Hearts in 2002 as my no 1 ever, but having watched ICT since the start, I'd need about 200 games, and that's just from the Pele era :laugh:

For me, in no particular order ....

Celtic 1-3 ICT - (Feb 8th game of course)

Hearts 1-3 ICT - another cup upset

ICT 4-3 Ayr - what a game, 0-3 down at HT

ICT 7-3 Ayr - another classic with Denzil on top form

Livi 4-3 ICT - an iconic game and lives long in memory because of Bill Leckie's article about it. Also remeber the contrast with the OF game the next day where Dallas was hit with a coin. The good and bad of Scottish football all in one weekend.

As site admin, going to squeeze another one in .....

ICT 0-3 Rangers @ Tannadice in the cup. We may have lost but I think this was the day where many ICT fans realised we were in the big time ... Goram, Gazza, Laudrup, McCoist playing against the wee team from the sneck in a proper fixture not just a friendly !!!!

All of those, plus

6) The 3-2 home win against Livi in the Scottish cup at a snowy Telford Street Park. Some of the best attacking football we ever played. Thommo, Christie, Teasedale and Daisy all playing a blinder. And a last minute winner from Alan Hercher at the Howden end.

7) The Inverness Cup final in 1995 when we humped County 5-2 at Clach Park. Great atmosphere in the segregated Wine Shed, Teasdales debut and a goal, Ian Stewart hat-trick, the faces on the County fans on the other side of the fence - brilliant. Even Daisy Ross played like Ronaldo.