FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Butcher the Man for the Job?

jaggy

Went for my first Nandos the other month, don't see what the big deal is tbh. I'd prefer a TGIs, JD sauce! Nomnomnom.

You are now an enemy of the ICT players I would imagine.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

WTF has any of these posts got to do with the original topic ?

I agree, let's get back to everyone moaning about whether butcher is the man for the job. I personally don't think he is anymore but I'm still happy to wait and eat my words. He gets till December before I make my final judgement on him for the season he finally deserves to be judged on.

• Agree 1

Well if we had a larger variety of fast food restaurants in Inverness then more players would be inclined to sign and it would make butchers job easier. Therefore Butchers chances to be the man for the job would be higher. DUH!

• Agree 1

Basically, we've now established that we are losing our better players because we have no Nandos in Inverness. This is clearly the fault of Butcher who has shown he is not capable of building a Nandos in Inverness capable of retaining our star players.

He has to go! mad.gif

• Agree 4