FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Spanish tighter than Scots

Alex MacLeod

What a chancer! If he is earning the money quoted, the police should send him a bill for their waste of public money and make sure it's a lot more than the £8 taxi fare - suggest £80. That should put him in his place!

Evidence please.

PS - No. Not while the club continue to punt hard working, reliable and loyal players, with injury prone and/or untalented journeymen who've little interest in sticking around.

Edited by Renegade

What is the big deal. I have had a ride in a police car from the TCS a few times in the past.

Aye but that taxi ride ended up going the opposite way that you wanted to go eh?

• Agree 1

Evidence please.

PS - No. Not while the club continue to punt hard working, reliable and loyal players, with injury prone and/or untalented journeymen who've little interest in sticking around.

Where's the papers evidence he is on 1200 a week?

Only caley fans could make such a big deal of a light hearted sun article

Edited by lukemackay

are we never happy. jings the guys has an half way decent anecdote and all the fans can do is say that he is overpaid and sitting on the bench. nobody can say how this season will pan out and IF that is his wage it may well be that he is worth every penny. how about instead of griping and complaining at EVERYTHING the club does we do what we are supposed to do and SUPPORT the team. if this is the way the fans are panning out for this season it almost makes me glad i haven't renewed my season ticket

• Agree 1

What is the big deal. I have had a ride in a police car from the TCS a few times in the past.

Cost you more than £8 normally though didn't it ?

Where's the papers evidence he is on 1200 a week?

Maybe they asked him... :furtive:

Only caley fans could make such a big deal of a light hearted sun article

Have you ever been on RangersMedia? They go nuts over everything! :wink:

Edited by Renegade