FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Why Celtic hide the crowd?

bauhaus

Was looking to see what kind of crowd Celtic got for their most important game of the season last night, and low and behold, their was no one at the game. However I heard a couple of bits on the radio and it sounded like a small crowd, but then on another channel it was a sell out. Heard on Tuesday night they had almost sold out the bottom tier, and someone estimated 25,000 just before kick off. Anyone know how many did actually attend for what could possibly be their only game in Europe with HJK scoring an away goal.

According to a bit in the Record: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/champions-league-celtic-stay-afloat-1203856

Celtic fan Jamieson provided the pre-match entertainment at Parkhead when his silver-winning effort at the Aquatics Centre was shown live on the giant television screens inside the stadium.

Roared on by 50,000 of his fellow supporters it was a surreal moment as the impressive crowd willed the 23-year-old to become the first Scot to win a swimming gold since David Wilkie won in the same 200-metre breaststroke event at Montreal in 1976.

Was looking to see what kind of crowd Celtic got for their most important game of the season last night, and low and behold, their was no one at the game. However I heard a couple of bits on the radio and it sounded like a small crowd, but then on another channel it was a sell out. Heard on Tuesday night they had almost sold out the bottom tier, and someone estimated 25,000 just before kick off. Anyone know how many did actually attend for what could possibly be their only game in Europe with HJK scoring an away goal.

Could I be right in saying your are a newco fan, awful obsessed about Celtic and tainted titles etc

• Agree 2

Gordieict, No, hate both. ICT and Liverpool as I have said many times before. Originally of the Kingsmills bias. Just as I have got older have hated them both more and more. Dont worry I slag off both halves just as much, but their obsession with themselves turns my stomach. Just find many of the happenings of the last few seasons laughable. Hate Lennon and the Celtic conspiracy thing

Hate Rangers and their Union Jacks and singing. And being of Catholic Irish background just hate anything religion based

• Agree 1

Gordieict, No, hate both. ICT and Liverpool as I have said many times before. Originally of the Kingsmills bias. Just as I have got older have hated them both more and more. Dont worry I slag off both halves just as much, but their obsession with themselves turns my stomach. Just find many of the happenings of the last few seasons laughable. Hate Lennon and the Celtic conspiracy thing

Hate Rangers and their Union Jacks and singing. And being of Catholic Irish background just hate anything religion based

Must have missed all those threads 'obsessing' about the ex-huns.