FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotty

Well done ICT. EXCELLENT result on the road. This could be the best chance ever to finish in the top half of the league. Hopefully we can keep the results coming.

On another note......it sure is going to be the most interesting season ever in the SPL methinks. I think everyone is capable of beating the others on their day. Makes for a more exciting league

Reached a league cup semi for the first time, another 3 points closer to a potential top 6 first and top of the league on recent form, (probably for the first time in the SPL)

Well done

Also worth a mention, over the last 6 games we now have the 2nd tightest defense in the league, let in 6, Celtic have let in 4. what a turnaround.

Edited by 12th Man

With us leading the way by going third in the SPL, it has been a good day for North football. I have to grudgingly acknowledge the gudgies win against Aberdeen whilst Elgin thumped a team in the division above them in the cup. Also in the cup there were wins for Deveronvale and Turriff whilst Nairn and Inverurie both drew against 2nd division opposition. Clach and Cove both went out but by the odd goal away to Ayr and Partick respectively but those are very respectable performances. It really goes to show what a good standard the Highland league is. All in all a very, very good day for North football.

• Agree 4

With us leading the way by going third in the SPL, it has been a good day for North football. I have to grudgingly acknowledge the gudgies win against Aberdeen whilst Elgin thumped a team in the division above them in the cup. Also in the cup there were wins for Deveronvale and Turriff whilst Nairn and Inverurie both drew against 2nd division opposition. Clach and Cove both went out but by the odd goal away to Ayr and Partick respectively but those are very respectable performances. It really goes to show what a good standard the Highland league is. All in all a very, very good day for North football.

Well said DD, Kenny Shiels a bad looser after todays game!

The more I think about today's result, the significance of it is growing. This is a team that beat Celtic 2-0 last week, had an incredibly strong bench with half a dozen players who had won the league cup last year; who we beat away from home.

Two games coming up against an unpredictable Hearts and Motherwell. 4 or 6 points from these games and we are well on course for the top 6 this season!

tel needs to talk to "captain catherine janeway of the star ship voyager" regarding our penalties.

when the borg need shooting the first one gets snuffed out but the rest adapt.

the phasers need to be set on a rotating frequency.

maybe we could do that with our penalties.

a shinnie scores then misses the next one, g shinnie scores then misses the next one, billy mckay scores then.................... here's hoping not.

we could identify 5-6 penalty takers. when you score you go to the bottom of the list. next player scores goes to the bottom etc etc. would keep goalies guessing where to dive using different players each time.

seriously though another excellent win, but scoring the pen before HT would have made life a lot easier.

a bit disappointed i will be in canaries next week and miss the hearts game, but at least the motherwell game is on sunday so i will make that one.

heres to a win as we are on hols with a jambo and his wife.

Where did Graeme place his penalty, was it the same side as at Ibrox?

According to the photos, yes it was the same side. Unfortunately, it wasn't like Adam Rooney's unsaveable pens that were all placed in the same corner.

Some huge positives today. Firstly, it was great to get back to winning ways against an SPL side after only securing a point against St Johnstone.

Draper was immense today, OTJ was solid and the Shinnies were sublime. Reguero was great in goal and the link up and interplay was a delight to watch at times. I really hope the club will open contract extension negotiations sooner rather than later. Special mention for the gaffer too. A perfect gent and such an honour to have him as the manager of our club. Terry, I salute you!

• Agree 2

Just looking at Billy's stats in 24 starts he's scored 8 goals 10 sub appearances. In rooneys first 36 he scored 6. Billy > Adam. He should push on now and score over 47 in his next 84 games. :lol:

Can't really compare the two. I'd say Oswell is closer to being Rooney than billy. He reminds me of him abit when we first signed Adam. A young guy with alot to learn but the potential to be a proven goalscorer. Whereas billy is a bit older he came here with 60-70 games under his belt and knew what it's like to be playing every week.

Very good victory ! Congratulations ! It seems to have failed a penalty,it has stopped Toni? As you follow the computer when playing away from home? On the radio? Many parties are usually done by the tv ?

Very good victory ! Congratulations ! It seems to have failed a penalty,it has stopped Toni? As you follow the computer when playing away from home? On the radio? Many parties are usually done by the tv ?

Normalmente radio. Las TIC están en ESPN la semana que viene. por lo que será capaz de ver las TIC en línea la próxima semana

Normalmente radio. Las TIC están en ESPN la semana que viene. por lo que será capaz de ver las TIC en línea la próxima semana

What are the ICT?

There will be video summary of this match, doesn't it?