Roll call for the jambos & team

WYNESS101

I'll be there +1

Reguero

Raven Warren Meekings G.Shinnie©

Draper Jones

Roberts A.Shinnie Doran

McKay

Cant see Foran starting but he'll come on as a sub in the 2nd half. If he was to start i wouldn't know who to take out as there all playing great.

If we get a PEN i would like to see McKay take it

Going by some reports, Draper is injured, so I'd go -

Reguero

Raven Warren Meekings G.Shinnie

Jones

Doran---------------------------Pepper

A.Shinnie

Foran McKay

Subs - Esson, Morrison, Sutherland, Roberts, Oswell, Brislen-Hall, Cooper

Roberts looked off the pace yesterday, so I'd have him coming off the bench. Sometimes I feel McKay needs someone along side him, particularly at home games, so I've gone for Foran as well up top.

I will be sitting in front of the box in Chorley. :drinking06: If Draper is injured it will be a "way out" of a very ticky decision for TB. Lets face it they two positions with any doubt are the wide rite slot and the stiker. I reckon that TB may have gone fer a 4-4-2, especially at home - dropping Rastamouse and pairing up Foran and McKay. Another potential would have been to play Foran wide. If Draper is out Foran will simply take his place.

TB made a big play about "consistency and confidence" post match.

Not much of a roll call list! I hope this isn‘t an indicator. Popped down to the stadium earlier to get my Celtic ticket. We‘ve sold 4 so far. Should manage to get a crackeen conga going that day!

I didnt even know the Celtic tickets were on sale - or else I would have been down to get my ticket. Will be happy to join in your conga, Mark - as long as you allow "golden oldies" to join in! See you tomorrow.

I won't be there (1000 miles for a football game is simply too far) :wink:

But for the team:

Reguero

Raven-Meekings-Warren-G Shinnie

OTJ

Doran-A Shinnie-Sutherland

McKay-Foran

Nothing against Roberts, but I feel he could make a greater impact on this particular game coming from the bench after 65 minutes

Missus and I will be in one of the boxes, sampling the complimentary beverages. Good times.

How much are the cardboard boxes these days ? Did somebody say "conga" ?

Cheaper than the missus after the free drinks! Here's hoping ;)