FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Moraig MacAngus Memorial Trophy 2013

MacAngus7

MacangusMemorial2_zps09cb73ee.jpg

Its that time again folks. Once every year I stumble onto this forum of yours to announce the 2nd annual Fan's Derby Match.

This year it will be held at the jubilee parks behind the Global Energy Arena. Friends of the Caley team are welcomed to come down and of course the fans of ICT to help cheer the lads on.

Last years game saw County win on Penalties to lift the Trophy. I think ICT have something to prove this year.

The inaugural event was assisted by CapitalCaley who asked around people he knew to gather interest.

This year, those who played in the last match were given first refusal, with those who showed interest but pulled out we given another chance.

It was a cracking game down in Toryglen, Glasgow, last summer (If a little warm).

There are some highlights on you tube....

(Highlights)

(Highlights)

Its that time again folks. Once every year I stumble onto this forum of yours to announce the 2nd annual Fan's Derby Match.

This year it will be held at the jubilee parks behind the *Global Energy Arena. Friends of the Caley team are welcomed to come down and of course the fans of ICT to help cheer the lads on.

Last years game saw County win on Penalties to lift the Trophy. I think ICT have something to prove this year.

* Global Energy Warming Sandpit  :wink:

Fixed  :thumbup:

I'd be up for playing in this if it wasn't for the fact I'm injured. And unfit, overweight. Oh and sh*t at football.

You can come and heckle with me!

Guess I could could get the pompoms out and cheerlead!  :cheer01:

• Agree 1

Bill, do you need a sub/ coach/ assistant with a proven ability to strip paint off a wall by shouting at it? Happy to oblige.

Who do you have in mind davie?

Davie if you'd like to be manager I can think of no one better to give the old Fergie hairdryer treatment.

Delighted my son. I'll speak to you or the portly centre forward sassenach on thursday.