FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Station League Cup Final

us2

You'd think there'd be a travel thread to discuss travel in...  :whistle:

Regardless, I'm on the train from Inverness so I'll be taking Queen St to Bellgrove, which is covered in the price anyway. Then walking to one of the ICT pubs and consuming alcohol. Other option is Central to Dalmarnock I guess.

Edited by Fraz

Regardless, I'm on the train from Inverness so I'll be taking Queen St to Bellgrove, which is covered in the price anyway. Then walking to one of the ICT pubs and consuming alcohol. Other option is Central to Dalmarnock I guess.

Or just walk from city to ground via Barrowlands and many pubs

Or just walk from city to ground via Barrowlands and many pubs

Yeah I did that from the Trongate that last time I went to Celtic Park, probably takes half an hour or so. Personally though I'd rather get close to the ground ASAP so I can relax a bit and get a babycham or two. Then just stotter over the road.