Motherwell -V- Inverness C.T.

Scotty

Don't think we have had a shot on target. We have looked nervy at the back as well with lots of open space for the hibs players to run at us. If we play like this on Sunday Rooney pawlett and Hayes will rip us a new one. Though the teams will be pretty different to this one it'd not really inspiring much confidence for the fans. Hopefully an inspirational team talk from Hughes at ht will help must be lowest league crowd this season as well looks really poor 2000?

BBC is saying 2537 crowd.

Everybody knows I never believe the BBC :lol:

Reporting Scotland tonight previewed the game with a caption showing us as the home team, then followed it up with a comment about Stuart McCall taking his team up the road.

Do you think our team saw it and are still waiting at the TCS for the opposition to turn up?

• Agree 2

I am happy for Danny Devine to retain his place in the squad but I think leaving out Garry Warren was a mistake. In the team suggestion thread I suggested:

Meekings Warren Devine Shinnie

It would have been a similar set up as the Hibs game last Wednesday.

Dropping Dean Brill would be a bigger mistake IMO.

I am happy for Danny Devine to retain his place in the squad but I think leaving out Garry Warren was a mistake. In the team suggestion thread I suggested:

Meekings Warren Devine Shinnie

It would have been a similar set up as the Hibs game last Wednesday.

Dropping Dean Brill would be a bigger mistake IMO.

Aye dropping Brill would do nothing but damage his confidence. Need to shuffle the defence and midfield to supply Billy a bit more. 

Sorry to say this but its time for Hughes to GO, his record is getting as bad as Brewster's!!!!!

Shoes off time!

Hughes should be given next season to make it properly his team as half of the season was Butchers.

Sorry to say this but its time for Hughes to GO, his record is getting as bad as Brewster's!!!!!

Shoes off time!

Oh aye made top 6 and a final this season! Defo time to sack him .......(sarcastim)

Under Hughes we have amassed 17 points in 15 games, an average of 1.13 points / game.

If that had been our form for the whole of this season we would have had ~ 30 points from our 27 games and fighting to avoid the play off spot.

I am very concerned about what is happening to the team.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 2

What a shambles again at the back. This is beyond worrying. Not scored in open play in ages and getting defensively worse. Bad times.

Think it is over 8 hours now That is more serious than I thought. It wasn't that long ago we had the leagues top goal scorer and a healthy goal difference. What has changed I wonder ? Edited by MuirtownJaggy

Hughes didn't make the top six.  Butcher got us to top two.  Downhill since.

The cup final was down to a last minute goal against the bottom team.  Well done for that but it's hardly a strong record.

I certainly don't want Hughes to be given until the end of next season, given how good a team we've got and how badly he is playing them.

Oh aye made top 6 and a final this season! Defo time to sack him .......(sarcastim)

We were in second place clear by 5 points when he came in and already in the semi final of the league cup, which we got through against the worst team in the SPL on penalties.

Dress it up however you want, the fact is Kenny Cameron has made a terrible appointment, the media blackout during the process and the assistant manager farce was just the prelude to what we will see between now and May.

Edited by clacher_holiday2
  • Agree 4