FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BENJI

Granty24

Most people in the lower parts of sections B & C would have seen Benji's disgusting behavour towards the fans . He had just dived and every one was booing him and calling him a cheat so he just gave us a little look and then he spat at us . He didnt spit on the ground like you usually would , he just looked up at us and spat . At half time some people from the crowd complained to the police who then asked the fourth official and the referee but neither of them had seen anything . Me personally find his behaviour completely unnacceptable and should not be tollerated

Opposition fans have a go at these guys in the hope of getting a reaction.  You can't get all high and mighty when they do react.

Not the best way for a player to behave, but at least he didn't jump the hoardins and boot ya.

Guest Suspicious Mind

My parents sit there. Old man phoned me on the way home raging that Benji had spat at the crowd.

If it wasn't for his two dodgy hips, one dodgy knee and my mother holding his jacket there could have been a Cantona moment >:D

He seems to be a bit of a "character". We took particular delight in his cocking things up after that.

Also amusing was his antics in the televised match v Aberdeen, the 2-2, he was fouled and was acreaming and rolling about on the deck as if in agony. His teammates tried to get him up and he was hitting them, quite hard to get away. He then popped up and scampered off. Must be cultural.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

What a pile of nonsense, I saw the incident - talk about a storm in a tea-cup. He spat on the turf while he was looking toward the stand and a bunch of crazy old men started raging. Get over it!

This wasn't comparable to Djioff spitting into the Celtic fans or anything like that. Anyway you shouldn't have tried to get him into trouble. The longer he was on the park, the more chance we had of winning. He's not exactly the new Zero Zeroali.

I did see one of the hibs player give the finger to the linesman when he was offside cannae mind who it was now .

In fairness the stand side linesman was a joke. From the North Stand I could see that Hibs were flagged offside incorrectly at least twice and Bayne was pulled up after coming in from behind 2 Hibs players to collect a knock on.

A Hibs poster on one of their message boards is suggesting some of our fans were calling him an Arab barsteward and this wound Benji up.  How they could tell this all the way from the south stand is beyond me!  :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

No.

At Tannadice earlier in the season he blazed a shot over the bar and collapsed to his knees in disappointment. He then tilited his head back, spat in the air and purposefully caught it on his scalp. :007: He proceed to stand up and look towards us with a proud look on his face. yuk :024:

Guest Spectre

"He got put down fer biting the milkman."

Near the end Benji managed to take a large 'bite' out of JR's sock, ref either didn't see or chose not to act