FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Celtic....

Johnboy

Good that Celtic managed to scrape a 0-0 tonight and keep their tie alive..... They won't be looking for a tough bruising game on Sunday - shame they'll have Hartley & Pressley back - but still - this could be where our season finally  begins... :022:

IMO Celtic are not the brilliant team a lot of people think they are. That was shown up tonight by what was a pretty mediocre ACM. The only reason Celtic are so far ahead is because they are a little better than all the others in this league. They dont go out and hammer teams. They scrape wins.

WE CAN BEAT THEM

You are right about that Alex.... Strachan is getting so many plaudits for re-building that side after the departure of Larson, Sutton, Petrov, Hartson.... but the truth is there has been no opposition at all from the likes of Rangers, Hearts, Caley etc......

Maybe next season..... :023:

You have to feel sorry for them.  I mean some of them are only earning 30 or 40k a week.  Then they are asked to play another game in the same week.

They will have to fly up in their own plane on Saturday, stay in a top hotel and then play again on Sunday.  Life must be so hard for these guys. (Now where is that tongue in cheek smiley?)  :003:

I did read in Sunday's papers that they don't like the early kick off because they have to get up early and have their pre-match chicken and pasta in the morning. You have to feel so sorry for all this hardship.

I hope they are absolutely knackered and we hump them, well okay a win will do.  :015:

I reckon CC should show the 'Night To Remember' video as part of his team talk on Sunday. I'm sure the lads will be well up for this fixture and shouldn't need too much in the way of motivation - I just hope we can rediscover how to stick the ball in the back of the net; Bayne hat-trick anyone?  :001:

I reckon CC should show the 'Night To Remember' video as part of his team talk on Sunday. I'm sure the lads will be well up for this fixture and shouldn't need too much in the way of motivation - I just hope we can rediscover how to stick the ball in the back of the net; Bayne hat-trick anyone?  :001:

I've been spreading the word Gringo!!! :004: :004: :004: :001:

Nevr noticed that! Wonder how many a 'few' means

I guess a couple of hundred for the uncovered main stand as those seats will still cost £27 and given the current weather there is a good chance of getting soaked whereas if you don't get a ticket - get a carry out, some food and watch the game from the comfort of your own home.