New kit 2024

Yngwie

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj changed the title to New kit 2024

Personally I would like to know who are going to be wearing the feckin strips. Unfortunately this has become an emergency fund raising exercise and another plea to the fans to cash out and save the club. I would pay the same for a wee photo showing Gardiner finally leaving the stadium.

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

I can see what they were going for and I generally like stripes but the black sleeves and the 8 bit blocky graphics of the black looks rubbish. Bit of a mess, may look better in person. 

So this is a special 30 year anniversary strip? Don't see much special about it. 

Edited by Fraz
  • Like 1

Moan moan moan moan moan 😂

Shirt isn’t the greatest but who really cares. Over the years it’s always been hit and miss.  It’s certainly not the worst we’ve had and there’s more red and black than ever. 

I’ll be buying one anyway, the away kit stays the same doesn’t it? 

• Like 2
  • Well Said 1

1 hour ago, ICTPaisley said:

Moan moan moan moan moan 😂

Shirt isn’t the greatest but who really cares. Over the years it’s always been hit and miss.  It’s certainly not the worst we’ve had and there’s more red and black than ever. 

I’ll be buying one anyway, the away kit stays the same doesn’t it? 

No. New away kit release next week 

• Like 1