FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Mccall

Pele_Is_God

Clyde.

Apparently the rumours are that the current Clyde manager is getting the Livi job, which would not suprise me if McCall was offered that in order to get them to the SPL.  In all honesty, I would not mind seeing him up here IF Charlie was ever to leave.  A full time job would at least get him off of the BBC commentary.

Good coach, unpleasant person.

That would sum up my feelings also. I remember the paint tin episode and didnt he also have some kind of incident with a water bottle somewhere else ??

Having said that, if Charlie were to leave (and this is not a call for his head !!) then the wee ned is probably one of those you might consider based on his ability rather than personality. If you were going for personality then I would choose Yogi Hughes ... he gets good banter with the fans and doesnt seem to be doing all that badly. With Yogi though, you would also have to get someone to do the interviews as his are cringeworthy (when understandable).

That would sum up my feelings also. I remember the paint tin episode and didnt he also have some kind of incident with a water bottle somewhere else ??

Having said that, if Charlie were to leave (and this is not a call for his head !!) then the wee ned is probably one of those you might consider based on his ability rather than personality. If you were going for personality then I would choose Yogi Hughes ... he gets good banter with the fans and doesnt seem to be doing all that badly. With Yogi though, you would also have to get someone to do the interviews as his are cringeworthy (when understandable).

Also he might get our boys to get the ball down and play some nice flowing stuff

i remember thinking that he'd be a great manager for us when we were playing clydebank many moons ago....

and a good shout for yogi too...

BUT Charlie's my pick just now  :021:

Guest Arab4Ever

He also did something VERY unpleasant in Simon Stainrods shoe at a hotel in Aviemore. :toilet01:

:015: :015: :015:

Grade A trumpet though

He's an arrogant winker that ruins BBC footie with his pathetic attempts at analysis. As far as Im concerned he's been a failure at management level so why the feck would anyone want him up here???? Grade A ersehole and I hope he disappears into obscurity or goes to manage livi  :017:

He's an arrogant winker that ruins BBC footie with his pathetic attempts at analysis. As far as Im concerned he's been a failure at management level so why the feck would anyone want him up here???? Grade A ersehole and I hope he disappears into obscurity or goes to manage livi  :017:

Couldn't have put it better myself