FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Singing Section Next Season

RiG

IMHO - the creation of a new stand and a singing section should be regarded as a "victory" for the fans. Of course it is good publicity and good PR by the club but at least they relented to "public demand". They may well have built the stand anyway but at least we have influenced its use.

If you are ever going to win battles like this you have to be represented "officially" or else it has little chance of progressing. The Supporters Trust have clearly represented the views of this forums' users and have fedback appropriately. And who really thought that they would bow down and take the blame fer the Pars game ?!!

And does it really matter if we fill it or not - 50 or 500 - it is the principle that has won out. Every time that I venture to Sneck ya will find me in the Singing Section - and even if I am in there by ma feckin self there will be a smile of contentment on ma dial. The whole thing about the Singing Section is that you can CHOOSE to be in there or NOT.

But I aint got my return e-mail regarding my complaint YET.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sophia

CD,

Your initial reply to my post was as illuminating as it was brief.

I've just read the thread on the hall of fame type do.

As Scotty says, this site has got it's place and as IHE has stated, the club board have got to have people it can do business with.

If you want to be involved with direct participation with the chaps with the cheques, all you have to do is put yourself forward.

I'm a veteran of the tumultuous events at the birth of our great club and witnessed a great deal of heat and some light.

You obviously have a great deal to offer, don't waste your energy carping from the sidelines.

Better to sing from the new section!

Sophia, you'll need to use bigger bait than that if you want to draw me in to whatever argument your looking for - I really do have very little time for those who claim to be "in the know" and spend more time and effort covering their identity than they do making constructive contributions.  You constantly harp on about the evils of this forum, yet still you hang around using it to try and serve some hidden agenda.  Perhaps your one of these evangelical types who thinks your doing good work in trying to save us all, or perhaps you just get some kind of kick from constantly berating the fans who use this site....who knows???

Sophia, you'll need to use bigger bait than that if you want to draw me in to whatever argument your looking for - I really do have very little time for those who claim to be "in the know" and spend more time and effort covering their identity than they do making constructive contributions.  You constantly harp on about the evils of this forum, yet still you hang around using it to try and serve some hidden agenda.  Perhaps your one of these evangelical types who thinks your doing good work in trying to save us all, or perhaps you just get some kind of kick from constantly berating the fans who use this site....who knows???

I actually thought she was being complimentary towards you not antagonistic !!! - anyhoo, all this is off topic. please keep to the subject being discussed and take any love or hate fests to the message system or somewhere else.