FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Niculae Signs For ICT

kencar

I thought Romania was part of the EU nowadays anyway. Everybody else seems to be! :024:

see work permit thread - it is a member but employmnt visas still needed.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

Have ICT signed any of the trialist yet?  I heard of an Irish keeper and a few other players but I never heard of any of them being signed.  Any news?

Darren Dods has apparently been released and played as a trialist for Dundee United against Barcelona last night. In the last minute (remember that!) he conceded a penalty and Barcelona won it 1-0. 10CC apparently said Dods was not the type of stopper he was looking for.

[quote author=TinCanFan link=topic=4156.msg64347#msg64347 date=1185545539]

Are you on the wind up? I thought he signed a full contract not one as a trainee player.

Nah I heard this too.

Apparently he might be going to County!  :010:

Bumped into Blackie in Morrisons on Monday.

Said:

"Ian, is there dressing room unrest?"

Reply:

"A wee bit, aye."

Hopefully it will all get cleared up though.

I think I scared Blackie the other night. He was warming up in front of us and I just said "All right Ian?" and he acknowledged what I said, continued to warm up before shooting off about 10 seconds later.

After that he never came back over to where we were standing to warm up while all the other players did  :015: :007:

The reason being RiG - someone once told Black he had a slight look of Pat Sharpe about him, someone else also told him that you had an unhealthy fascination for Pat Sharpe....he put 1 and 1 together and.....well, I think it's safe to say he'll never knowingly stand with his back to you again  :015:

I thought Romania was part of the EU nowadays anyway. Everybody else seems to be! :024:

see work permit thread - it is a member but employmnt visas still needed.

Whats the point in being a EU member if you dont get all the mod cons that come with it?!

Its like buying a car and not getting a car stereo with it. Or a house with no keys to the door.

I have it on good authority that County had the caravan, in which the the copy of the  permit was in on its way back to Romania for scrutiny, hijacked since they were envious of the superior floral embellishments on its side .

The latter had been lovingly created in water colours compared to County's ball-point pen efforts on their official caravans. :002:

Guest pompeyjags

according to teletext, local msp's have now gotten involved to try and speed things up but nothing can be done in time for saturday... :017:

Guest TinCanFan

Why don't they just sneak him on in someone else's shirt?  I find it unlikely that many opposition players know what a player like Garry Wood looks like so why not give Niculae his shirt and let him play that way.  It's worth a try.

Why don't they just sneak him on in someone else's shirt?  I find it unlikely that many opposition players know what a player like Garry Wood looks like so why not give Niculae his shirt and let him play that way.  It's worth a try.
:029: Doh.....

Obviously i hope he does get a work permit.  But I always think its strange how the person that needs a work permit is fine to train all week,  its just the 90mins on a saturday they're banned from. 

Was really looking forward to Saturday,  whats happened to Marius, Dean and maybe Bayney has soured it a little!

I Think we'll see Barry and Denzil up front though, rather than Rory or Wood with Wyness