FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Prices

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

For the Uefa Cup game last season Blackburn charged ?1 for season ticket holder, something like ?5 for a normal ticket and kids got in free.  And that was for a game against Bayer Leverkusen but we have to pay more to see ICT play County!

Well, I guess that is why Niculae has signed for ICT rather than some of the other European clubs. He sees where the income stream is.....

He seems to be a lad who does his homework--has reviewed the ICT web site and knows Scottish history forby!--as Frankie Howerd used to intone on the TV.    OOOOOH! MMMMMMMM! :003:

I have said before that the prices do seem high and I completely agree with Tin Can Fan that reducing the price and filling the stadium is just common-sense (don't answer that--just start a new thread  :crazy07:).

The only way for any protest to succeed is when they price themselves out of existence--maybe that could happen sooner - rather than  later .

:023:

I actually dont think that ICT prices are that bad .... for season tickets at least. Its the 'walk-up' prices for individual tickets that are a bit high and that affects a fair number of regular supporters who either cant afford season books or who cant justify them because they may live out of town and only make half a dozen games per year.

the club have addressed the lump sum renewal cost of the tickets by initiating the direct debit scheme and if they could come up with a 'flex pack' that allows fans to buy a pack of tickets (at season ticket prices) for something like 6 or 8 'B' fixtures that they could use over the course of a complete season then I would say their ticketing policy would be fairly spot on.

For the flex pack you would just swap a "paid" voucher for a ticket for one of the games (subject to availability). Adding "unpaid" vouchers to the pack for "A" class games would also be a way to give those supporters a way to qualify for priority for OF games.

as a matter of interest ........ Based on 19 home games ....

Adult Main stand = ?330 = ?17.37 per ticket compared to ?25/?27 on the day

Adult North/West stand = ?280 = ?14.74 per ticket compared to ?20/?22 on the day

Senior/Student Main Stand = ?205 = ?10.79 per ticket compared to ?20/?22 on the day

Senior/Student North/West stand = ?150 = ?7.89 per ticket compared to compared to ?15/?17 on the day

Child Main Stand = ?130 = ?6.84 per ticket compared to ?20/?22 on the day

Child North/West stand = ?80 = ?4.21 per ticket compared to compared to compared to ?15/?17 on the day

'Centenary' Child Main Stand = ?60 =  ?3.16 per ticket compared to ?20/?22 on the day

'Centenary' Child North/West Stand = ?45 = ?2.50 per ticket compared to ?15/?17 on the day

Family (1 adult 1 child) = ?260 = ?6.84 each per ticket compared to compared to ?22/?26 on the day for 1 adult/1 child

Family (1 adult 1 'centenary' child) = ?245 = ?6.45 each per ticket compared to ?22/?26 on the day for 1 adult/1 child

Family (1 concession/1 child) = ?160 = ?4.21 each per ticket compared to ?20/?24 on the day for 1 concession/1 child

Family (1 concession/1 'centenary' child) = ?145 = ?3.81 each per ticket compared to ?20/?24 on the day for 1 concession/1 'centenary' child