FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Win at county

us2

Hurrah we were sorry not too make it and having just heard the round up on the radio it would have been bad for the young ones of us2s blood pressure.

Well done ICT see you soon at Tulloch Stadium

Sorry I wont make a reporter will I.  2 -1 Cally  Mc Caffrey  Munro  Their goal according to my source a little blooper by Munro( best thats the only one in the wrong end by our New Captain)

Never mind accidents happen and we will forgive him anything at our house

Mee here

First half utter sh1te, Rory managed a wee shot straight at the keeper, and then blasted one over an empty net (after a rebound from a shot from Wyness), that was about it. Granty's own goal was an unfortunate deflection (it was heading wide) but he made up for it early in the 2nd half after a short (sh1te) corner from Rankin, and a wee stramash in the box.

Zander coming on 15 mins or so into the 2nd half coincided with much better play from us, Caff's shot was from a really tight angle and I think even he was surprised that he scored! And then AT LAST Blackie got on and we had total control and direction - and started playing like an SPL team. Woods got 10 minutes and had a few goes but none with any power and were easy saved by the Beast (lol). The big tasty black French guy took a while to get warmed up but once he had Blackie in front of him he seemed to come onto more of a game. Worth the money for the last 15 minutes alone. MoM - Zander, he was the most entertaining player by miles, Mike Fraser skinned their forwards a couple of times much to our delight and Blackie was terrific as always (and didn't get a card). Nice goal from Caff!

TM4TJ will be on in a wee bit to agree with me!!!!

Well done on the win ICT.

Now lets get down to the real stuff and sort them Gers out next week (They beat a strong looking Chelsea side 2-0 at Ipox today by the way)

We were shockingly poor for the first 70 minutes. County looked like the SPL team. The highlight of the afternoon was Sutherland, as usual he was awesome - the whole rhythm of the game changed when he came on. He has to start against Rangers! A shame Paatelinen didn't get a run out, why does Charlie always seem to overlook him? He's always impressed me when he's got the chance. Rankin and Wilson were guff today, and McAllister looked like he was having a nervous breakdown. He badly needs a loan spell.

Guest TinCanFan

Here is what I thought of each player:

1. Fraser - I thought he had a couple of good saves in the first half but took a few to many risks and had very little to do in the second half. 7/10

2. McCaffery - I thought he played okay and scored a good goal from about 7 yards out. 7/10

3. Hastings - Also had a fairy good game and nothing to really complain about. 7/10

4. Munro - Probably ICT's best player in the game and had some good touches, tackles and a good goal to equalise. 7/10

5. Joinville - The trialist had a few good headers but looked very nervous on the ball and nearly lost it with a poor pass-back to Fraser. 5/10

6.  McBain - Played okay but didn't really do much. 5.5/10

7. Wilson - Also played okay with a few good dribbles but did very little. 6/10

8. Wyness - Looked very tentative in the first half but had a good chance that was well saved by Bullock and went for it a bit more in the second half. 6.5/10

9. McAllister - I thought he played alright and had a great chance that may have been touched onto the post by Bullock but should have scored after Wyness's chance. 7/10

10. Hart - Did pretty much nothing and was taken off at half time. 5.5/10

11. Rankin - He played okay and dd a few good passes and dribbles though his corners weren't really up to standard. 6/10

Subs who came on:

Duncan for McCaffery

Black for McBain (I think)

Cowie for Hart

Sutherland for Wilson

Wood for Wyness

Subs unused: Pattelainenn, Morgan and Ridgers.

Didn't spot McDonald or Niculae in the crowd.

5. Joinville - The trialist had a few good headers but looked very nervous on the ball and nearly lost it with a poor pass-back to Fraser. 5/10

What game were you watching? He was getting under the ball and heading it straight up into the air time after time!

And McBain only 5 out of 10? He was one of our best players, grafted out on the left for 90 minutes and never wasted the ball once.

Good reports, Mee et al.

Mee have you been on hols in the Caribbean all these weeks? :003:

Rangers will be taking  players ti Tulloch who have never been there so what with injuries, permit scares, gash pereformances etc should we be nervous? :007:

Guest TinCanFan

He had a couple of headers that were good but you're right he did just head it into the air or missed it and deserves my grade of 5/10 and I didn't think McBain did very much at all.

Guest TinCanFan

I know Bayne broke his toe but will he be okay for next weeks game and where was Tokely? I never heard he was injured.

I know Bayne broke his toe but will he be okay for next weeks game and where was Tokely? I never he was injured.

try reading the other threads and all will be revealed ......

It's not a game of hide and seek!!!!

Why don't you take some time out from your posting marathon and get familiar with the site and it's various forums/areas.

Tokely is rumoured to have hurt his back - lets see if that helps you find the thread about it.

Did County play a bit of football then? I feared they'd just kick anything that moved, just like PTFC under Campbell. Remember after that cup tie we had so many injuries  :009:

They weren't as bad as that!

They did play a wee bit of football but they'll have to play a feck of a lot more if they want a meaningful highland derby back! We just gave them 70 mins head start today, and a goal!!!!  :001: