FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Away Shirt

tabs75

Got my son new home top (Flybe) Lady in the shop said they were really neat an suggested to up-sise so got him medium Menes and he still had  had to be carefull getting it over the ears (he's only 11 ) He was still chuffed to bits two new top in one day !!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty, the club or perhaps the manufacturer, I'm not sure who as yet, has got my surname totally wrong.  How does somebody confuse Davidson (my correct surname) with 'Morrison'!!!

To be totally honest I couldn't care less if my name had been on the front or back, repeated or not, covered by a players name or their number.....all I, or more importantly my girlfriend, signed up to was having my, correct name, on the commemorative shirt as advertised and offered by the club for the sum of ?100.

Is it seriously to much to ask for somebody to just do their job correctly?

Replacing the name Davidson with Morrison is a mistake that would suggest it was made by the club, as I am sure the Italians arent too clued up on Scottish clan names!! :017:

And I am a great believer in, you should get exactly what you pay for....espesh when its ?100 for a football top!

Will they be posting out all the ones that don't get picked up this week? or do I have to be pro-active and ask? Just curious as I was expecting these to be sent out, yet haven't had an e-mail off the club to say they've arrived / the top will be with me shortly or any such thing. Is it just assumed that everyone who brought the top will be checking here?

And wooo! I've found my name on the photo! It's on the back but halfway down the edge so I think I'll be missed by the numbers. They spelt my name correctly too, I'd been paranoid about that one since I ordered the top (too many people insist on putting just one L in my name)!

Who is actually planning on wearing the top? or is everyone going to secrete theirs away in frames and the like?

Guest kingkojak

werent they supposed to be putting a panel of names down the sides as well as the front and back? 

cant decide wether or not to wear it though....  would get much more enjoyment out of wearing it but how much is it likely to be worth in a million years time?

Guest WiganJag

I'll start again, the new away top looks awesome, the new logo stands out great and the contrasting colours are perfect.  I have added front and rear views to see if you can spot your names.

enjoy

Personally, I think they look terrible. (no offence to anybody who has paid the ?100) but I expected them to be put into the material of the shirt as with the Man United shirt from around 1996.  Can't see the players wearing that very often.

Sorry, but I just cannot believe that the team will be wearing this shirt - it looks absolutely NAFF! :017:

Surely they will wear the shirt without the names.

Here Here, but sadly, as i understand it............the team will use the one with names plastered over it. Its a shame, it spoiled what could be a decent top

I'm glad the one or two old jaggies have got a predominantly BLACK shirt with very little RED  :001: and I really do think it looks good  :021: WITHOUT the ludicrous print panels. It's OK as a commemorative shirt for the wall but if the team wear this in matches we will be laughed at. I just CANNOT believe it was ever the club's intention to register this as our away shirt! Please, someone confirm we are not going to look so stupid.

Totally pissed off...... was going to have the top framed but my name is half way down the back -

who wants to have top framed from the back without the logo -

what a waste of ?100 -

really disappointed with ICT...  

the Club must do better in future.