FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How bad were you at school?

I was never really that bad but I wasn't exactly an angel at the same time. I got a couple of demerits for being cheeky in class a couple of times. Sarcasm was my specialty - not that anyone who knows me would ever think I am sarastic!

Throwing snowballs also got me into trouble a few times but the best one was when a few folk wrote something about a teacher in the snow - Harry Chibber might know which one it was! :wink:

A classic mistake is to go to the toilet in school. Everyone knows it. Last year at lunch time me and three of my mates had gone to the toilet. I had just finished having a slash and was washing my hands when my mate came out of one of the cubicals and whispered to me that he thought our mate who had went in the cubical next to him was having a crap. So with the three of us trying to hold in our laughter, we took it upon ourselfs to force open his cubical and true enough he was sitting there. As soon as he saw our faces he knew what was coming........... we grabbed his legs and yanked him off the toilet and dragged in across the floor. I don't think i have ever seen bigger skid marks in my life :roll:

A classic mistake is to go to the toilet in school. Everyone knows it. Last year at lunch time me and three of my mates had gone to the toilet. I had just finished having a slash and was washing my hands when my mate came out of one of the cubicals and whispered to me that he thought our mate who had went in the cubical next to him was having a crap. So with the three of us trying to hold in our laughter, we took it upon ourselfs to force open his cubical and true enough he was sitting there. As soon as he saw our faces he knew what was coming........... we grabbed his legs and yanked him off the toilet and dragged in across the floor. I don't think i have ever seen bigger skid marks in my life :roll:

What a shame on the guy :lol::lol::lol:

Everyone at our school kens no to take a dump at school unless you use the disabled toilets you just get stuff launched at you over the top of the cubicle and all the toilet seats are covered in cigarette burns.

The worst thing we did also happened in the toilets. About a year back we had a load of fire crackers that we needed to get rid of so we entered the toilets hoping to just flush one down and make a load of water go flying but when we looked in one cubicle it was full of **** so naturally we just had to light a firecracker and drop it in.

It was not a pretty sight and the smell, well, there were people coming out for the next two hours with tears in their eyes :cry: I think there's still stains on the roof to this day.

What a shame on the guy :lol::lol::lol:

Everyone at our school kens no to take a dump at school unless you use the disabled toilets you just get stuff launched at you over the top of the cubicle and all the toilet seats are covered in cigarette burns.

The worst thing we did also happened in the toilets. About a year back we had a load of fire crackers that we needed to get rid of so we entered the toilets hoping to just flush one down and make a load of water go flying but when we looked in one cubicle it was full of *beep* so naturally we just had to light a firecracker and drop it in.

It was not a pretty sight and the smell, well, there were people coming out for the next two hours with tears in their eyes :cry: I think there's still stains on the roof to this day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Lauraness

and one time the janny was using the floor polisher cleaner thing and used the plug in our reggie room and we kept switching it off when he left the room hahahaha he got sooo mad about it

and we put the fire hose off in the corridor once and flooded the place

Saying to the female teachers that i had got a new dog and that i didn't know what i wanted to call it was funny. Then knowing their first name, i would say i know what about if i call it Ann (my old maths teachers name). Conveying my teacher was a dog, that used to get a few laughs :roll: