FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

mr t...crazy fool

blobs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossco seen the blue mist for whatever reason. He's been punished by the cLub and may yet be punished by the SFA. Regardless of what some may say he's been a very good, loyal, and professional, ambassador to this club. Get of his back.

Alex i agree 100% about his commitment to Caley , and his loyalty is rare in today's game, and of course he has been a good player for Caley

However that should not distract away from behaviour that has no place on the football field , and by all accounts as others have said on here, it isn't the first time either , more episodes like this will not only cost him his place and maybe even his future at the club , but also would leave Caley missing a decent player when they need him most

so i think the fans have every right to be upset , especially because it isn;t the first time he has done something similar , be thankful it's only the first time he has been caught , and hope for Caley's sake that he now finally learns from it now he has been caught , and hope that he decideds to grow up

and as you say he has a family to support , well then he should know better , i am glad the club fined him , and he will of course have his ban , maybe this is the wake up call he needs (behaviour wise on the park) , and that is nothing against his ability as a player just the other antics that seem to follow him about

on a glass is half full moment , when he comes back myabe just maybe you will see a more mature Ross Tokely

I've still not been able to see what actually happened, the highlights on the bbc were crap as usual, didn't see the scotsport highlights either and for some reason cant get the online video to work but the audio works!!

welcome to my world !!! I have these problems every week but for a different reason !!!

Your not missing much from the highlights to be honest.  You see Rossco move in for the kill, but you only have a couple of frames after that to ascertain the extent of the contact made and whether McGarry made the most of it by going to ground.  As their was only one camera at the game and the filming was worse than some of the crepe we used to get served up in our Div 1 days then no chance of anything clearer.

Opinion seems pretty split about just how bad it was, but I don't think I've heard anyone yet say that the punishment was not merited.

He took off from the opposition penalty box like a man possessed. I've never seen him run as fast as that before. He had only one thing in mind and that was to nail the Motherwell player. Turbo-charged Tokely caught him up in our half but by that time the Motherwell guy had passed the ball - so he hit the bloke anyway. You could see it coming a mile off, from the minute he blasted off from their penalty box.

The red mist was up and there was only ever going to be three consequences - an injured opponent, a red card for Mr T and the loss of 3 points for ICT!

So if the only camera at the game showed the footage that i saw (which onlyshows the chase,then follows the ball,missing the contact made) then how can people be so clear that it was a puch, slap, minor,or major contact?

Not trying to defend what he did, but as the footage was inconclusive, how can anyone be sure what took place?

From what I saw on the Scotsport highlight (or were they lowlights) there was definitely contact made ... whether it was a punch, slap or even a tickle in the eyes of the referee it was a blatant sending off and certainly cannot be condoned ... a 3 match ban is probably a fair result.