FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserve game today

Guest eliza

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that it was Black and Rankin in midfield - how was that tactically and positionally - I would have said that was their best positions - Black deep and right Rankin on the front foot and left. I can see a 4-5-1 on the horizon with Duncan in behind those two. Cowie and Morgan on the flanks - Black and Moragn covering the forward runs by Cowie and Rankin.  :024: And who goes up front on their own - Niculae or Wyness - Remember Away from home - against Dods and Wilkie. Interesting times - has Brew got the bottle ?

Gosh - a report from tm4tj on the Reserves game - which he actually attended despite it being a "less important", "meaningless" (his own posts) fixture today.    Did he get a day off specially? 

It was a good afternoon out, four goals for ICT,  could have been more (at least two more) and Zibi only gave us one "moment". 

Pity tm4tj didn't have the b**ls to come over to the nice seats and meet up with the supporters (who didn't ever boooo - your hearing must be strange - that was my rattle! which is used at most games, home and away).

See you next Tuesday, tm4tj and pals????

Not if I see you first.

You knew where we were, I see you never made the effort to come over and see us.

Why do you never stick a report on the site for these reserve games, it may be interesting to see a wifies eye view of the game.  Although meaningless and less important than the SPL games, did I ever say that I would not attend them.  I have attended plenty in the past, and offered brief reports, no reason I shall not continue  Yes I had time off to see the game, is that ok with you.

:hiding02:

You walked right past us and we shouted you over, what do you want, a fecking invitation in triplicate?  :017:

And if you mean a female view of the game, then you've had plenty from me and we normally agree, are you expecting her to say that we would have played better if we'd been wearing pink? Stop being such a tube,

Or continue your childishness by PM  :001: :001: :001:

Thank you, Mee....

Boys will be boys, too scared to join the girls, just in case of - what?  They were the ones who missed out, not us.... Peter could, and should, have told them!

We enjoyed the game and, after all, who wants the singing section in the next seats every game - it can get a bit much, when they don't sound, or look, anything like Westlife or Boyzone (or have the money)!?

See you next Tuesday, Mee x

Okay on to next week. Reserves play St Mirren in Inverness and they are sitting 10 points clear at the top of the reserve league.  Can we muster up a little extra support and encourage our team to give them a doing, could put us in 2nd place. I know it doesn't really matter, but 10 points is a lot and more importantly they were gloating about it last weekend.

I used to make more games, but 2pm kick offs are really difficult for me, but I might just make a special effort on Tuesday.  :001:

Was Vigurs any good?  I've heard he could be a great player in the future.

I've seen Iain vigurs play many times in the reserves...he certainly is one to look out for, his best position is definitely central midfield.  great player with unlimited potential

Very frustrating that Rory can score a hat-trick in the reserves and do well in them but when it comes to the first team he goes into hiding and seems non-exsistent  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

Could have something to do with the fact that so many of our own so-called supporters think booing Rory, even when he's warming up to come on as a sub, is a smart & sensible thing to do....

But of course that's what they pay all that money for...  I just hope they think it's money well spent..  :024:

Very frustrating that Rory can score a hat-trick in the reserves and do well in them but when it comes to the first team he goes into hiding and seems non-exsistent  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

Probably because there is a fair jump from reserve level to first team level, he ( Rory) will usually get more time & space at reserve level, however although he scored 3 goals, his contribution was pretty poor, just before he got his second he was looking like a fish out of water, cant jump,cant pass,cant run... then he scored a super goal... weird :017:

"however although he scored 3 goals, his contribution was pretty poor, just before he got his second he was looking like a fish out of water, cant jump,cant pass,cant run... then he scored a super goal... weird "

i hate to admit it...but thats the sign of a good striker....can score at anytime no matter how poor they are playing.takes his chances.pity he can't do it AT ALL in the 1st team.

Are you saying that it was Black and Rankin in midfield - how was that tactically and positionally - I would have said that was their best positions - Black deep and right Rankin on the front foot and left. I can see a 4-5-1 on the horizon with Duncan in behind those two. Cowie and Morgan on the flanks - Black and Moragn covering the forward runs by Cowie and Rankin.  :024: And who goes up front on their own - Niculae or Wyness - Remember Away from home - against Dods and Wilkie. Interesting times - has Brew got the bottle ?

See how much you can learn from a report of a reserve game.  :001: