FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CONGRATULATIONS..............

CaleyD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes ICT do weddings on the pitch and the newly appointed Club chaplain, Rev Hugh Watt ( a season ticket holder from Drumnadrochit) is more than willing to do any services.  Please contact the Commercial department at ICT

How apt a name for the Club chaplain. The wedding on the pitch and the Rev makes his appearance to the chants of.......

"Hugh Watt......Hugh Watt......Hugh Watt, Hugh Watt, Hugh Watt"

:rotflmao:

Well spotted that man  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can imagine the pre wedding question

'So whos the Reverend who's doing the service?'

'Hugh Watt'

'I said, who's doing the service?'

'HUGH WATT'

'Och, forget it!!!'

So was the romance blossoming during her first Highland March, or was that when it was cemented?

Ah...so that's why you were walking with a limp....and you told me you had a sore knee....... :rotflmao:

Aint it strange how it takes so so long to get rid of limps too.  :023:

ANYWAY, A'hem, we're deffo keeping options open re: venue. Commercial department have now been contacted and I hope to hear back somepoint this afternoon.

Before any wedding takes place, we need to sort an engagement party... Perhaps a meet at the Innes is on the cards for all on the forums. After all, some of you here are members of the 'Familyness'. LoL. :sillywave:

Many congrats to you both.

Can't you just feel the love on this website?! Who'll be next?

My money is on RiG and sophia

Chuck us down for a fiver on that one DD..... :015:

It's embarrasing seeing all these desperate pleas for invites to the respective hen, stag, and wedding parties.  Shame on the lot of you! :020:

Dear GJ and CCC, may I take this opportunity to congratulate you both, to wish you all the very best for the future, and to remind you both that I have always been your bestest friend.

Your bestest ever friend, AM.

:022:

Hey, AM, Gringo has agreed to be my main best man (Julies boy is a mini best man) so it will be Gringers himself who is sorting out my stag night - i just haven't told him yet.

Chances are i'll prob need one North and South of the border, due to the vast aray of mates I have  :blah01:

No Strippers/lapdancers/pole dancers, No excessive drinking, not a late night, just a few mates round a camp fire singing ***-bay-ah. (YEAH FECKIN RIGHT) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

why is it you can think to yourself noone else knows, but when you type it down it still appears? D'oh

Guest Jock Watt

All the best for the future to you all from your friend on the inside !  :004: O0

and from all your fans on the outside (i.e. no in the Sneck!)

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: