FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Collins Resigns

RiG

if hibs approach brew then this is his chance to show his loyalty to caley now

My thoughts exactly  :023: if that happens and he stays here then I am ready to forgive and munch on humble pie.

I walked back to the town centre with a Hibs supporter after the game a couple of weeks ago.  He was seriously moaning about Collins, saying he never knew what his best team was and was for ever chopping and changing.  He won't be sorry to see him go.

Personally, I hope he doesn't get the Scotland job.

My eyes opened wide when I saw John Hughes mentioned --great passion and great experience. Outgoing as they come.

He really could be a great Hibs Manager and frankly if John could ....erm....consider taking electrocution lessons I would fancy his chances of success at getting the Scotland job and his future success too. I am sure that with his .....connections....he could.... spark..... any new team into life .

A player's man if every I heard one. :crazy07:

:022:

Hughes has ruled himself out, shame as I like Yogi, his footballing philosophy is made for Hibs. Brewster has also ruled himself out, thank god........ we have enough problems without having a curse!

Neil Lennon has thrown his hat in ......... oh great, the most hated man to visit ER, who isn't an ex-yam or ex-Hibbie who has joined the O/F!!!

Don't want Billy Davis or the wee fatman, Robbo....... prefer our manager sober!

Losing JC is frustrating, especially for the reason he left. We took in 8.8 million in transfers with only 350,000 being spent on replacements. Looks like Murphy will be off during January, our most consistant player for the past couple of season and he will not be replaced. Fletcher has still to sign his new contract, bet that will be gathering dust now.

Whoever we get will have to be unattached, as Petrie won't pay compensation...... Tommy Craig?  :024: