Northern Hospitality

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

MFC have recently employed one of the Well Trust's committee members as their new Interactive Media Officer, (reaping benefits already), and he's raised a topic on our Forum looking for constructive criticism on any matters MFC.

Responses have detailed such things as the Q for a pie to trying to attract some of the sizeable eastern european community thru the turnstyles.

Thought you'd be interested in a Falkirk fan's post .......

"Well done to Motherwell for a parent and child gate. ?26 for me and my son with my other son gettign in with another adult. (Thanks who ever you were).

About time other clubs took note. ICT are the biggest culprits of ripping people off and their people are rude and unhelpfull. I was ?20 cheaper yesterday with a good view in a decent stand.

Well done again to Motherwell, time ICT were exposed. No wonder few fans go there when you consider the travelling on top of that."

I could be wrong, but I believe away fans can take advantage of our "Family Enclosure" prices if they phone the stadium directly.

That would make a ticket for an adult and child ?22 (?15 + ?7).

Perhaps Angela or Fiona could clarify if they are floating about the forums.

Lets put our hands up - our prices are absolutely ridiculous. I can often get my family into away games at 50-60% the cost of home games. Killie charged ?11.00 for an adult and two kids the season before last in a late season game. We dont even do that.

Guest CaleyJaggy

Iirc the guy complaining was arguing with the lassies in the shop at the time as well.  ICT are no worse than any other club in the SPL for charging a fortune to get into the match and it was the case that his own team (falkirk) only charge ?1 or ?2 less than we do for a child in the away end.  At the end of the day everyone knows that you'll pay a fair whack to get into a football game and yet this guy still wants to moan and groan at our prices specifically.

Edited to add : looking at the prices we're going to pay for the Falkirk match 1 adult and 2 children for us will be ?46 as well  :023:

I don't think ICT are that cheap but they're definately not the most expensive either. Hibs don't even offer student concessions and their prices are not cheap, ICT do offer a concession for students (although it's not as cheap as hearts it's pretty good) and their adult prices are about average i think.