In advance and on the gate

Adult/Concession - ?15

Under 18 - ?1

Family Enclosure (Home Support Only)

Tickets available in advance only

Adult - ?15

Concession - ?13

Under 18 - ?1

Indeed Alex a great offer from the club, lets hope that the Inverness public show their support to it and turn out in good numbers, unfortunately myself & family are back home in Bristol now and will not be able to do so ourselves.

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

yeh remember in the first division kids could get in free with a paying adult,

we used to stand outside and ask random people if we could go in with them, or just follow a person and say they were your uncle...  good times :021:

The North Stand was pretty full for the Killie game. Will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday with this offer. I predict a sellout NS with the overspill going into empty seats in the Main Stand.

Perhaps segregating the South Stand, so that the few Gretna fans are on the side nearest the A9, would allow for any possible overflow of fans to be accommodated on the other side of the SS?

Not saying this will definitely happen, but it wouldn't do any harm to have a contingency plan.

The North Stand was pretty full for the Killie game. Will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday with this offer. I predict a sellout NS with the overspill going into empty seats in the Main Stand.

Perhaps segregating the South Stand, so that the few Gretna fans are on the side nearest the A9, would allow for any possible overflow of fans to be accommodated on the other side of the SS?

Not saying this will definitely happen, but it wouldn't do any harm to have a contingency plan.

I mentioned this in the Kilmarnock tickets thread, would be wonderful to have that happen for this game. The papers would all be expecting another "lowest SPL attendence" story, and arrive to find an overspill of home fans  :021:

3 points against Aberdeen and there is a very good chance this'll happen!

Guest TinCanFan

As nice as that would be wouldn't it be better if they used the Singing Section.

yeh remember in the first division kids could get in free with a paying adult,

we used to stand outside and ask random people if we could go in with them, or just follow a person and say they were your uncle...  good times :021:

:015:

I had planned on going to this game, but 'for the good of the team' i'm going to stay in Aberdeen.

Today was my 5th game so far this season, and we've come away with no points from all of them.

So if I stay at home, we'll get the win  :021:

I was actually thinking the opposite - if Gretna only took 50-75 you have to take that into account as well - if we have a solid 3500 fer home games - then it is worth it bringing in the kids - I have spoken to a lot of people who take their kids and the kids are hooked. Has to be worth another gamble.

The North stand was fairly packed.  The away stand had little or no take up but that is down to Gretna fans.  Was the price cut applicable to the main stand as well.  I would have thought it maybe produced around 500 more bums on seats, would that be a near enough guesstimate.