Barry Robson

Ronaldo

Nottingham Jungle have come in with a 7 figure sum for Robson and is expected will be given permission to start negotiations tomo. Thing is..........is Nottingham a step up? I wouldnt say so! Think Burnley would be a better option should they come back with a better offer

1.5 million according to sky.        cha ching

Fantastic for us if that figure is true.

Makes up for no cup run I suppose. If we can make the top six, we could be in profit again this season  :024:

This gets me thinking, is there actually a way in which clubs with sell-on clauses can be sure that they get exactly what they are entitled to?

I mean, what is to stop Eddie Thompson telling us that as usual the media got it all wrong and it was actually a free transfer?

OK that's a bit extreme, but to be sure that everything is in order you would think that a club in our position would be entitled to have sight of the transfer documentation.

The original transfer contract will have a clause obliging the new club to disclose any relevant documentation in relation to any subsequent transfer on the understanding that the respect any commercial confidentiality involved.

you would hope they would anyway!