FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anthem For ICT???

ICTFCkev

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not use it in the same capacity as Hibs fans use Sunshine On Leith?  It's cheesy as **** but you could get people singing it and get a bit of atmosphere going pre-kickoff.

I think what we really need is some proper music when the teams come out.  I was at the Riverside stadium to see Boro v Liverpool a few weeks ago and as the teams come out the song they use is the one that we turn into "doo-doo-doo-doo, Dennis Wyness" - I have no idea what its actually called!  But it gets everything clapping and singing and it's fantastic for atmosphere.  Admittedly there were 33,000 at the boro game, but still...

Or we could use the dambusters theme?!

Why not use it in the same capacity as Hibs fans use Sunshine On Leith?  It's cheesy as **** but you could get people singing it and get a bit of atmosphere going pre-kickoff.

I think what we really need is some proper music when the teams come out.  I was at the Riverside stadium to see Boro v Liverpool a few weeks ago and as the teams come out the song they use is the one that we turn into "doo-doo-doo-doo, Dennis Wyness" - I have no idea what its actually called!  But it gets everything clapping and singing and it's fantastic for atmosphere.  Admittedly there were 33,000 at the boro game, but still...

Or we could use the dambusters theme?!

now that is an idea i can Really get on board with. give me an excuse to get drunk pre game. would be worth it to see the whole crowd singing it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............. long story

I think what we really need is some proper music when the teams come out.  I was at the Riverside stadium to see Boro v Liverpool a few weeks ago and as the teams come out the song they use is the one that we turn into "doo-doo-doo-doo, Dennis Wyness" - I have no idea what its actually called!  But it gets everything clapping and singing and it's fantastic for atmosphere

It's called Papa's Got a Brand New Pigbag

So is it    :021:    or    :020:    for Caledonia???

Well it seems like of all the songs suggested, that caledonia is probably the favourate, why doesnt someone make a petition or something and send it to the club so to make it official. Get the lyrics printed in the programs for a few weeks so people can sing them if they dont know them. We need a song at ICT and i think caledonia is a great one, lets have a bit of enthusiasm about it and get everyone singing it!