FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone go check if he got off the bus??

Yep... got a mini-bus organised and we hung about, was a wee fat Spaniard off the bus right enough, says he's come for a job in the tapas bar in castle street.

def here unless a certain lady taxi driver is telling porkies...

says she got a wee peck on the cheek from him.  bet it wasn't as much fun as me and the boys....  :001:

I don't get the bit about him going to County for a few days before the trial with us. Is he also having a trial with them, or is he so blatantly unfit that if he came directly to us he's be sent back on the bus before getting the chance to kick a ball?

def here unless a certain lady taxi driver is telling porkies...

says she got a wee peck on the cheek from him.  bet it wasn't as much fun as me and the boys....   :001:

He's definitely here, but with a few things to do, as well as some training.  We'll just have to wait and see how things develop.

I think he could still do a job for us.

Well I was speaking to my mate who has a mate who was speaking to Craig Brewster's grannies dog who said this is just pure guff.

Richard Fairbass has his one pretty spot on.  I didn't want to post the personal bits, but I was delighted to catch up with him. Good luck to Juanjo as his family would love to return and I think he could still do a job especially if he has rediscovered his pre injury form.  :021: