What have we done now?

RedCard

"None of the players we watched, judging by their performances on Saturday, would make an impact with Caley Thistle."

Brewster in the Courier.

Wouldn't take a genius to work that out!  It's Chester not Chelsea (reserves)!  He should be looking at premiership reserve games/championship and their reserve games!  Not a relegation fighting league TWO side!

Brewster doesn't have a clue in the transfer market!

If you think we can compete with the wages even Premiership reserves are on you need a reality check.

The facts are the wages we pay compare with league 2 if yer lucky.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a complete mess

Why has everything suddenly gone to 5hit? We deserve everything we get, if true... and no doubt whatever we are fined will affect what the club has to spend the start of next season

I hope whoever did the encroaching gets fined just as heavily

Guest birdog

Why has everything suddenly gone to 5hit? We deserve everything we get, if true... and no doubt whatever we are fined will affect what the club has to spend the start of next season

Or sacked?

Or sacked?

yeh... that would work

Guest neksor

Our alledged leaders are becoming more and more amateurish!

Let's get some real leaders - from the Board down to team coach.

neksor

Why has everyone taken this so much to heart?

Fact..........Malky coached at Chester

Fact..........Malky chatted with the Chester Chairman, Coach and some players he met at the Shrewsbury v Wrexham match. All of whom he was well aquainted with.

Probability........some hack decided to add two and two and made a ballsup.

Fact.........no complaint made by Chester to FA or SFA.

Fact.........Malky totally surprised by the allegations.

I know where my thoughts lie, at the moment, in all this. Innocent till proven guilty springs to mind

Guest birdog

Why has everyone taken this so much to heart?

Because at the moment it is just one bad story after another with ICT and when a national broadcasting institution like the BBC sees fit to publish this as news with quotes from the a director of a football club alleging that our management have acted against the rules of the game and the fact that the situation is to be reported to the FA then of course our fans are going to be angry. I have read many posts on this forum about the finances of this club and the thought that we could be facing an heavy fine due to the alleged actions of our naive management team kind of annoys me along with the rest of their naive actions.

Alleged is the operable word birdog.

The BBC never get things wrong do they?

Funny how nobody from Chester is available with quotes for ITV or SKY but they are for the BBC!

I will judge if a report is submitted to FA / SFA. Until then...................

Guest birdog

Alleged is the operable word birdog.

The BBC never get things wrong do they?

Funny how nobody from Chester is available with quotes for ITV or SKY but they are for the BBC!

I will judge if a report is submitted to FA / SFA. Until then...................

Nah Alex naive is the operable word.

The BBC is well known for biased and inaccurate reporting.

I judged Brewster and Malky when they left us the last time and I will use every opportunity afforded to me to stir it up for them on this forum.

There you go that is the truth from my point of view. You may judge me however you like now.

Malky wont face FA. Rules are if FA recieves a complaint they will pass it to SFA, because it borders two associations, who must then get FIFA to do the enquiring and subsequent sanctions.

Since we're being pedantic it's actually UEFA  :016:

And it gets better - a statement from Brew who apparently wasnt at the Chester game and Malky is handling all the media this week.  :024:

Manager Craig Brewster has dismissed allegations that Inverness Caley Thistle had made an approach for two players under contract at Chester.

The English League Two side made the claim this week and intend to report the matter to the Football Association.

However, Brewster told BBC Sport: "It's pretty laughable really.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :019: :019:

"I spoke to the Chester chief executive and told him I was flabbergasted at their comments and I thought they were out of order."

Inverness assistant manager Malky Thomson worked under former boss Bobby Williamson at Chester and Brewster watched Lincoln City win 2-1 at the Diva Stadium on Saturday.  :024:

On the subject of the claims, Brewster added: "I phoned their manager up and left a message but he didn't return my call." Now where have we heard that before  :024:

"If their manager has a problem with two players, it's a bit disrespectful to bring our club into it.

"Malky was there for six months and met a lot of the players. He keeps in touch with a few of the Chester boys.  :029:

"I went down to the Chester game just to have a look and see if any would be good enough and on the performance I saw - certainly not."  - But refuses to tell the Courier where he had been  :023:

Interesting  :024:

Yes, very. It seems they hold their board in the same low esteem as we do. But sick, as I am of our own internal politics, I can't say I care a whit why.

Good quote too from Malcolm,

"I have just found out about the Chester City allegation myself and it has come as a surprise as we would never do anything illegal at ICT."

ARE YOU HEARING PAUL SHEERIN??!!??

SNN1129A_384_370224a.jpg

ARE YOU HEARING RICHIE HART?!?!!??

225px-CocaColaBottle.jpg

WARNING: Another boring rant from a neanderthal fan

I'm afraid this is yet another example of incompetence from Brew and Malky. Not only have they got themselves in a big heap of sh1t over this whole Chester dispute but they obviously know little about football. Instead of going to watch one of the many talented players in League 2 (there actually are quite a lot) they chose to watch Shrewsbury v Wrexham and Chester City. Wrexham happen to be bottom of League 2 while Chester and Shrewsbury are in the lower reaches of the division and have absolutely no talent whatsoever. And then they are surprised when nobody is SPL standard!!!!!! Unlike many fans on here I actually know that there is talent in the division and even I could have chosen better matches to scout than the 2 buffoons in charge of this club. :020:

By the way, before anyone asks me to point out the talent in League 2 here it is (take note Brewster):

Keith Andrews(MK Dons)

Aaron McLean and Craig Mackail-Smith (Peterborough)

Sergio Torres(Wycombe)

Peter Leven(Chesterfield)

Garry Thompson(Morecambe)

Pablo Mills(Rotherham)

Jason Pucheon and Albert Adomah(Barnet)

Lee Frecklington(Lincoln)