Celtic or Rangers

Guest TinCanFan

Who do you hate more?  

112 members have voted

1. 1.

• Celtic
    • Rangers
    • Aberdeen

Hate is something that I avoid bringing into my life. I hate nothing or nobody. I dont like what either of the OF stand for and I dont like the way the rules are geared to help them financially. So, I dont like them but niether do I hate them.

I have to admit the Old Firm was one of my biggest hates!!

But before I saw the light of Ict I liked Celtic because that's who my sisters supported!!

I have to thank my old best mate for showing me the light to ICT!!

Dont have much time for either, if i was pushed, i would prefer Rangers - just canna stand Celtic.

I really have a building hatred for Aberdeen though, wish we could slap them...just once, please guys.

I do have a slight tendency towards Rangers although I do like to see both sides of the OF do well in Europe, I really hate Aberdeen more than both of them though.

celtic :-

strachan is a pompus wee prat

they nicked 2 lucky goals to put us out the cup

they get away with murder

they are too blinking jammy for there own good

and the mother in law supports them  :023:

:015:

Always a good reason Tuggers.

Celtic deffo, just to annoy a few folk.

Always disliked Aberdeen though.

Added Aberdeen as their name is cropping up a bit too often.

Guest birdog

:015:

Always a good reason Tuggers.

Celtic deffo, just to annoy a few folk.

Always disliked Aberdeen though.

Added Aberdeen as their name is cropping up a bit too often.

If you add Aberdire then by Golly you gotta add County.

We hate county, oh we hate county.

Hate is a word you will not find in my vocabulary

However, I must be honest and say that I have never been a Rangers fan

But....as they are Scottish and in a Euro final they will be getting my full support, although I cannot see me throwing items at my TV should the opposition score. 

I hate the old firm

boo hoo...the spl wont extend the league

boo hoo...the referees dont like us

I hate Aberdeen as well...ever since Joe Harper & Doug Rougvie kicked Caley players all over Teford Street at a friendly in the early 80's...I think they broke Peter Corbetts nose in that game...animals then animals now

I cannot stand either side of the infirm, what I hate most is the amount of attention they get in the media and how they milk it. The world at a non-old firm team could be falling apart but hold the back page.... Bobo Balde has just farted :020:

Guest birdog

Seems that someones added Aberdeen.   :018:

These mods eh? not content with removing or editing posts but they also take it upon themselves to change the whole ethos of threads just because it suits their agenda. It's worse than censorship, it's manipulation. Abuse of power FTW.  :tic01: :fishing:

Guest TinCanFan

Seems that someones added Aberdeen.   :018:

These mods eh? not content with removing or editing posts but they also take it upon themselves to change the whole ethos of threads just because it suits their agenda. It's worse than censorship, it's manipulation. Abuse of power FTW.  :tic01: :fishing:

Agreed

The name of this thread is "Celtic or Rangers" and now that some moron has added Aberdeen, kind of goes against what this thread is all about.  All I wanted to do was see who people hated more out of the Old Firm but now some nutcase has ruined it.  Shame on you.  :33:

Since I followed Celtic before ICT were in SPL, (and if truth be known, if ICT dont win honours, its cellic i want to do so) it was obvious who i would choose. That aside, had there been no prefference either way before hand.....last nights disgraceful performance of the so called rangers fans would have been enuff to seal their fate. ALSO....Rangers are mind numbingly boring to watch, and Tic play decent footie

But....as they are Scottish and in a Euro final they will be getting my full support, although I cannot see me throwing items at my TV should the opposition score. 

Quite a prohetic quote there !! bearing in mind the events that unfolded in Manchester city centre last night.  :015:

I hate Aberdeen as well...ever since Joe Harper & Doug Rougvie kicked Caley players all over Teford Street at a friendly in the early 80's...I think they broke Peter Corbetts nose in that game...animals then animals now

I'm beginning to like Aberdeen a lot more !!! :rotflmao: