FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next Inverness Caley Manager

Guest Mahonio

From my informed sources ( aren't they all? :004:) I predict there will be new faces at the club this coming year. Remember you heard it on here.  :011:

I also predict that the drainage under the playing surface ,despite the Aquifer, will continue to do an excellent job and leave the playing surface,  which is almost in the best shape at this time of all the SPL clubs, will be in even better shape at kick-off time. :002:

:rotflmao: - I further predict that a couple of those new faces will actually be quite old and sitting in the stand rather than on the pitch  :004: I know I wont be FARR wrong there, eh Scarlet  :015: :015:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Billy Dodds?

Fair question. 

1. Well connected, having played for half the teams in Scotland

2. Articulate

3. I believe he's keen to move into management / coaching

4. Using untried managers is a model that has worked well for ICT thus far - we've still to sack one

4. Affordable - at least as he starts to make his way in the management game

Scotty--"won't be FARR wrong"    Ha! Ha!

I can see that you went Farrther than I had anticipated and nearly gave the game away. :016:

But the new faces to which Scarlet refers is...shhhh...on the playing field, believe it or not.

The Hall being placed at Fort George has yielded fine dividends...I sent out Agent Orange to the touchline at the training pitch dressed as a wizened little old man with a stick to support a gammy leg and Craig was taken in by a country mile. The con was complete when Agent O. coughed and his teeth fell out ,whereupon , believe it or not, Craig bent down with a smile and picked them up for said A man. We all had a laugh about that over schnapps before dinner that evening. Anyway, the gist of the natter was that new faces.............. :012: and if I am wrong I will buy some of you a pint at the Innes the next time I come over to Sneckie ... :004:

Good call for Billy Dodds.  When he was caretaker at Dundee Utd, he never lost a match (for those with short memories, just naively assume that was for half a season or something - on no account look up the statistics that it was only one match and debase my point)

Using untried managers is a model that has worked well for ICT thus far - we've still to sack one

I don't think we've ever sacked a manager?

Something that should be addressed sooner, rather than later...

Guest Mahonio

DJS, What a shout.

I actually think Dodds could make a decent Inverness Caley manager but who would assist him though?  Also, am not too sure he would leave his role as radio presenter/summariser though.

However, can't believe i didn't come up with him as managerial contender so thumbs up to you my Friend!! :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: