FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPONDOOLACHS

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

So where has the Mercenary money gone ? So where has his Euro performance money gone ?

Rumours are rife that we have been well and truly fecked by Savage and Eastern Europe and we are not in a position to look at new players and new contracts because of our financial position.

And why are we sticking together at the top and keeping a silent vigil. Some of the Management are as invible as Roy McBain. Some of our Coaches are MacBrayne - esque. Do you all actually want to go down ?

Would it not be more sensible to cull the top instead of being frugal at the bottom.

Dont expect a response but yet another damnation of the cowards sitting in the boxes.

Whoever you might wish to pin blame on for the manner in which the Marius saga was handled there's no doubting that ICT didn't do as well financially as we have been led to believe they might.....and with Marius still due money then I don't think it's over yet and we could be looking at anything up to a ?200k increase in last years operating losses if the club end up having to pay out.

Whoever you might wish to pin blame on for the manner in which the Marius saga was handled there's no doubting that ICT didn't do as well financially as we have been led to believe they might.....and with Marius still due money then I don't think it's over yet and we could be looking at anything up to a ?200k increase in last years operating losses if the club end up having to pay out.

I've heard that Angela Wilson has now left the club because her post of sales manager has been made redundant. :rotflmao: