News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Duff V Proctor V McGuire

Guest ict1994

I think i would have to go with McGuire.

Yes he can be a bit of a plonker but he is arguably the most experienced defender we have, although he does very little to show it. But he is tough and is very competitive...he is also good at having an eye for goal from set plays as he has had a few chances this season...taking one of them.

Duff is good aswell but has plenty of growing and time to develope, i think he is excellent cover and will eventually develope into a first-team regular.

Proctor is too finely built to be a centre-back. Decent right-back and decent cover on the right-wing...but not centre back.

Guest CALEY CALEY CALEYJAGS

Duff - 6' 2" and 12 stone 6lb

Proc - 5' 11" and 11 st 5lb

Phil - 5' 11" and 10 st 6lb

Who needs to bulk up captain?

your stats are well off the mark as mcguires not been updated for about 10 years and proctors is a few years old too

I was looking at the team photo and McGuire is a few inches taller than Hastings who is about 6' 0" so that must make McGuire about 6' 1" And according to FIFAs description Proctor is 6' 0" and wieghs 69 kg.

Duff - 6' 2" and 12 stone 6lb

Proc - 5' 11" and 11 st 5lb

Phil - 5' 11" and 10 st 6lb

Who needs to bulk up captain?

your stats are well off the mark as mcguires not been updated for about 10 years and proctors is a few years old too

I would have thought that, considering those three have not been anywhere near ten years with the club, the official site would be pretty close to the mark.

i am same height as phil and i'm 6ft and proc is the same as well. why is everyone so concerned about who weighs the most and who the tallest is, its down to who the best is. proc is not a centre back so he shouldnt be played there, he is only put there because brew has to play the players he signed...so finds any position possible for them...why do you think proc got put straight back in against rangers after only one res game...brew isn't even subtle about this, no other player apart from imire would be put back in that fast and thats purely down to the fact that brew favours his signings over everything else whether its the right or wrong choice.

Edited by CaleyP