FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

team for killie

CaleyP

If blackie and cowie are available this is what I would like to see.

Esson

Tokely Duff/Proctor Munro McBain

Cowie Black Vigurs Duncan Imirie

Rooney/Wood

Brew please dont play that waste of space barrowman.

Bring on wilson in second half as I think he is more effective coming on as a sub, but with a enough time left for him to make an impact.

Time for a few changes i think so here's my team for saturday

Esson

Proctor Duff Munro Tokely

Vigurs Duncan Black Cowie Imrie

Rooney

yeah i would be happy with that as well, but do you not think vigurs is more effective in the centre of the park?

Esson

Rooney

yeah i would be happy with that as well, but do you not think vigurs is more effective in the centre of the park?

Yeah I thought exactly the same thing... but maybe a slight tweak with Cowie starting out right, then with Wilson coming on for Duncan near the end and Cowie dropping into a centre role? I know that Cowie is a central player but I think that could do a great deal of damage before and after Wilson coming on.

Esson

Rooney

Yeah I thought exactly the same thing... but maybe a slight tweak with Cowie starting out right, then with Wilson coming on for Duncan near the end and Cowie dropping into a centre role? I know that Cowie is a central player but I think that could do a great deal of damage before and after Wilson coming on.

I agree but not sure how fit cowie is so in this case i would rather have a fit vigurs on the wing than a 70% fit cowie on the wing

Wow - ya are all getting so close to ma team of three months ago :rotflmao:

Can understand putting Proctor in at right back but Rosscoe saved his bacon last week - he is not a left back. So I would go fer Rosscoe - Duff - Munro - McBain - but I am sure that the Ayatollah will go fer no change although I dread that he will hook Hastings for Djebi Zadi.

We simply HAVE to go fer 5 in the middle - ma first choice would be Cowie - Black - Duncan - Vigurs - Imrie - as per Hibs but with the wingers predominantly on their favoured foot. I would look to taking on Wilson on the hour and hooking whoever wasnt performing.

I would even play Proctor in place of Cowie if he was out (wide right) - but if Black and Cowie are fecked I would go -

Wilson -Proctor - Duncan - Vigurs - Imrie - and look at taking Zander on fer Bazza on the hour.

Proctor is a good player - reckon he could be either a better right full back or a right sided midfielder.

Rooney simply has to start - if he runs himself out I would replace with Wood (away from home) but I would also put somebody in a hole behind him - preferably Cowie - or even Imrie.

The basic premise is not to lose an early goal so it has to be the Hibee "back to the wall" tactic again and hit on the break.

If Brew plays Hastings or McBain or Wood from the start we are doomed. Duff, Vigurs and Rooney are the must do's

And as Ralf Milne knows the Ayatollah is watching - and hopefully taking heed.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

---------------------------Esson------------------------------

-------Proctor--------------Duff------------Munro-------------

---------------------------Vigurs------------------------------

------Tokely---------------Black-----------------Cowie--------

----------------Wilson----Rooney-----Imrie---------------------

Subs: Fraser, Barrowman, Hastings, Duncan, McBain, Wood, Djebi-Zadi/Zander

Guest bingobingo

Given the performance of the game away at Hibs it will be same 4 5 1 tactics guaranteed

the only change will be Rooney in place of Barrowman and will be counter attack play

Esson

Tokely Proctor Munro Hastings

Black Duncan Vigurs

Imrie Cowie

Rooney

Woods will replace rooney (75-80) McBain will replace Vigurs (80+) Wilson will replace Imrie/cowie(80+)

---------------------------Esson------------------------------

-------Proctor--------------Duff------------Munro-------------

---------------------------Vigurs------------------------------

------Tokely---------------Black-----------------Cowie--------

----------------Wilson----Rooney-----Imrie---------------------

Subs: Fraser, Barrowman, Hastings, Duncan, McBain, Wood, Djebi-Zadi/Zander

A touch attacking maybe but i like your thinking.

I'd go (if all fit and available)

Esson

Tokely - Duff - Munro - McBain

Proctor - Cowie - Black - Vigurs

Imrie---->

Rooney

Subs: Fraser; Maguire, Duncan, Wood, Wilson, Zander, Lionel

Give Wilson and Wood runs out for poorer performers at some point perhaps. Tactically use Duncan, Maguire or Lionel to hold on to any lead (defensively)

Swap Duncan for Black if unfit and push proctor in and Wilson for Cowie (if unfit) on right, spare Wilsons legs later if needs be.

Edited by iamthecaptain1

Wow - ya are all getting so close to ma team of three months ago :018:

Can understand putting Proctor in at right back but Rosscoe saved his bacon last week - he is not a left back. So I would go fer Rosscoe - Duff - Munro - McBain - but I am sure that the Ayatollah will go fer no change although I dread that he will hook Hastings for Djebi Zadi.

We simply HAVE to go fer 5 in the middle - ma first choice would be Cowie - Black - Duncan - Vigurs - Imrie - as per Hibs but with the wingers predominantly on their favoured foot. I would look to taking on Wilson on the hour and hooking whoever wasnt performing.

I would even play Proctor in place of Cowie if he was out (wide right) - but if Black and Cowie are fecked I would go -

Wilson -Proctor - Duncan - Vigurs - Imrie - and look at taking Zander on fer Bazza on the hour.

Proctor is a good player - reckon he could be either a better right full back or a right sided midfielder.

Rooney simply has to start - if he runs himself out I would replace with Wood (away from home) but I would also put somebody in a hole behind him - preferably Cowie - or even Imrie.

The basic premise is not to lose an early goal so it has to be the Hibee "back to the wall" tactic again and hit on the break.

If Brew plays Hastings or McBain or Wood from the start we are doomed. Duff, Vigurs and Rooney are the must do's

And as Ralf Milne knows the Ayatollah is watching - and hopefully taking heed

;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: IHE, I much prefer it when you provide such humour unlike the other night when the abuse was being thrown about !

Ayatollah ? mmm wrong type of adjective I'd say and I'll watch your prediction regarding Hastings, McBain & Wood with interest to see if we're doomed.

Killie away (tough fixture) but I'll predict a scoring draw, followed by lots of moaning and drivel over the coming days !!