FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best wishes to BARRY WILSON

12th Man

I know you've always wished to get to a cup final with ICT.

You've helped the club get into the SPL within 10 years.

I'm giving you 10 years to get ICT into a cup final as manager!

Its now time to take your experience to the next level and I genuinely hope to see you back one day as manager.

Best of luck.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A proper ICT legend. Thank you for your considerable efforts over the years Barry :rotflmao:

Good luck in whatever you end up doing. Hopefully a role can be found for you at ICT

Edited by SMEE

Aye, good luck in the future Bazza. A true ICT legend, and hopefully the ending of your time here is only temporary, and you'll be back when the time is right to lead the club to bigger and better things.

You've given us all so many fantastic memories, but if I had to pick just one......well, that stunning lob at Motherwell in the cup was probably the best.

;) :lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Thanks for many many happy memories. My personal favourite was your goal against St Johnstone which sealed our promotion to the SPL.

I'm profoundly sorry that your time at the TCS cut short by a man who might have been your equal or even your better as a player but who is clearly lacking in any man management ability, or even decent humanity, whatsoever.

Go away now and hone your coaching skills and come back one day and let us all cheer you to Hampden's lofty rafters as you become the first ICT manager to lift the Scottish Cup.

Best of luck for the future Barry and, once again, thanks for the countless memories.

Edited by Kingsmills

Better yet, chants of "There's only one Barry Wilson" throughout the game. Sing it loud and sing it proud. Mix the chanting up a little with "Brewster Out!" and "Brewster GTF, Brewster Brewster GTF"

Best of luck Barry. ICT will be eternally grateful for the many years of service you've given us. Just understand that the way you've been treated by Brewster, is in no way indicative of how the real people of ICT feel.

As many have said, I'll look forward to ICT lifting the Scottish Cup under your tenure... :rotflmao:

Edited by Jay_7

Barry is contracted to the end of January is he not ? A lot of things can change by then....... (we hope)

If things don't change, then I can honestly say that I am disheartened by the treatment you are receiving and wish you all the very best wherever you land up. I hope that you will come back to the Caledonian Stadium someday in a coaching or managerial capacity.

think this thread is worthy of a sticky !!!

:lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;)

As Writeoncaley says 'Haste ye Back'. Couldn't put it better myself. A player/mentor/coach/colleague etc etc, respected at all levels - I'm really disappointed to return from Christmas shopping to hear this news.

I hope we can find a coaching role (hopefully with ICT) before your contract expires.

Thanks and good luck.xx

Its not the fans who want you to leave, Barry. For my family, you are the true spirit of ICT, always willing to chat to the fans ,especially the youngsters, and attending social events that invove meeting the supporters. Like a lot of people on here, I am hopeful that you will be back in the not so distant future.

All the very best for the future..... but please dont score any goals against us!!

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

you always put in 110%. A true ict legend!

weeeeeeeeeeev got barrrry barrrry barrrry wilson on our wing on our wing!

baaaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy ooh barry wilson on our wing!

he plays on the left, he plays on the right!

baazzza makes county look *****!

all the best.

It goes to show bazz, you are a legend!! I hope and pray that when those who have let you go (and let you down) go then i hope that will return, and take us to a cup final as the rightfull leader of your Caley...

best of luck to you big yin!!! and Thanks for the memorys.....

George

a true ICT legend who has embodied the spirit, determination and fight that has got ICT to the upper echelons of Scottish football. i firmly believe we wouldnt not have had such a succesful history without you in the team so for that i give thanks. you have provided us with many, many highlights throughout your playing career in a blue and red strip and i certainly hope this is not the last we will see of you at TCS. I am also of the belief that you are worthy of another contract at least till the end of the season but as with a lot of management decisions these days i find myself in disagreement!

i echo the sentiments posted earlier, haste ye back

thanks and all the best

can we keep this thread to giving thanks to Barry. The bitching and moaning or discussions about how he was treated can go in one of the many other threads related to this subject. thanks.

I really thought Barry would be with us at least till the end of the Season

Still with so much to give & his presence alone makes a difference to the team .

I can only wish Barry all the very best for the future & like so many others i hope it wont be long before he's back in some other capacity

Best wishes to you & your family Barry x

One of the (very) few reaming players who epitomise what ICT is (was) all about, what got us where we are today and what I had hoped would be instilled in players of the future. What you give to this team goes above and beyond what can be practised and learned on a training pitch and, if our BoD don't come to their senses soon then, that will be missed as much as your intelligent play on the pitch.