ICT v St Mirren - Matchday Thread....

CaleyD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team looks ok, but am surprised - 2 up front away from home when we do not start with this at home!!

Change of tactics on the cards form now!

Only concern is bench now looks a bit light - mainly youngsters (McBain excepted)

Come on Caley a win will be brill

If he's not 100% then he shouldn't be on the bench....especially when we have Djebi-Zadi who's not named at all.

How screwed would we be if Proctor or McGuire got crocked early in the game and we have to rely on a player who's not 100%?

Duff fit enough for the bench, but not a start?

Duff played well last week according to brewstwer.....and ONLY brewster! So much so...he drops him. Methinks Brew was talking sh1t rather than being humble and saying he fooked up!

Guest Spectre

Duff fit enough for the bench, but not a start?

Duff played well last week according to brewstwer.....and ONLY brewster! So much so...he drops him. Methinks Brew was talking sh1t rather than being humble and saying he fooked up!

Dear oh dear. Maybe he just didn't want to hit the lad's confidence by slagging him off in public.

Duff's got great potential but has made a few errors.

OMG If we dont get a win today i'm seriously considering not going to next weeks game

Couldnt stand the thought of sitting freezing my :rotflmao: off to watch another beating

Theyre saying on the radio St Mirren are all over us :thumb04:

Edited by Fanoffooty

Guest Spectre

Well I think Rooney earned himself a start by last week's performance, but is more of a 4-4-2 ball to feet type player.

I hope he sticks with it for a few matches, even though it's not doing too well right at the moment...

If that means you're going to keep away from the forum as well as the games ............... result!

Come on Brew.

I see you've come out from under your rock. It's a great pity you couldn't stay there... :rotflmao:

Back on topic, Brewster has been using our form and how well one up front works away from home to justify using it at home. Why would any sane person, or at the very least a person who knows what they're doing then go to change something that they, themselves have identified as something that works well?

I heard on the radio that we can thank Brewsters buddy McGuire for the first conceded goal :thumb04:

It doesn't take a f*cking genious to leave the woeful McGuire out of a poorly performing team. The sooner Brewster f*cks off the better as far as I'm concerned.